Ampak midve sva bili odloč(e)ni in sva to nebo slikali ob približno istem času, kajne! Res ga je bil en sam sij tam vmes - a minljiv, kot vse. Ni pa bil privid. In še je tu ...
I discovered that Google "translates" Slovenian into English.
Here is how Google translated Alenka's comment:
"But we have decided on (e) and we were not that nebo pictures at about the same time, right! Really it was one sij there in between - a volatile, as all. It was not however an illusion. And yet here ..."
Here is how it translated your Haiku:
"tie to smoke or close clouds at sunset"
I have discovered the key to the Slovenian universe! :-)
19 comments:
This reminds me of a poem I wrote a long time ago. I posted it on my blog a while back.
Your photographs are always so evocative. There's no mistaking this sky for a winter sky.
Excellent photo. This took me places, you know. So did the verse..
Beautiful words and photo. Spring has got to be in there somewhere :)
Splendid photo and verse, Polona
Hope its not rain-clouds --so dark, and thick :)
wishes,
devika
lovely stuff polona
john
Gorgeous at the moment...
ah the neverending question...I love this, beautiful photo
Beautiful, Polona!
Margie
Very nice words! and the sun looks so bright between the clouds
Perhaps even the mind is likened to the undeciding clouds.
Sometimes the sky clouds the mind.
hugs for you
Photograph very dramatic
That feeling is going around lately... :-)
Looks like a gold lining to me --
thanks for your comments Polona
poles apart
haiku poets
compare skies
Dalloway
It looks like you changed the look of your blog a little?
I like it.
It's fun to change things around every now and then.
thanks guys.
well, i needed something less grey and wintry so i shuffled the colours a little :)
Ampak midve sva bili odloč(e)ni in sva to nebo slikali ob približno istem času, kajne! Res ga je bil en sam sij tam vmes - a minljiv, kot vse. Ni pa bil privid. In še je tu ...
I discovered that Google "translates" Slovenian into English.
Here is how Google translated Alenka's comment:
"But we have decided on (e) and we were not that nebo pictures at about the same time, right! Really it was one sij there in between - a volatile, as all. It was not however an illusion. And yet here ..."
Here is how it translated your Haiku:
"tie
to smoke
or close
clouds
at sunset"
I have discovered the key to the Slovenian universe! :-)
Ne ubogajo vedno, ves.
Muhasti skoraj kot clovek.
Lepo.
O, D
You captured well that moment of indecision that the sky and weather sometimes has. It can be quite frustrating if we need to know its plans though.
Post a Comment