Saturday, 3 January 2009



zimsko sonce
med zasneženimi hribčki
sveža krtina

18 comments:

polona said...

it's been very cold here these last few days but the critters seem to still be active

Anonymous said...

Fur coats you know -- besides, a body has to eat!

Janice Thomson said...

Interesting they can still dig in the ground - guess the frost hasn't set in yet.

Anonymous said...

Crittersdo go on with their lives, no matter what!

Masago said...

Brilliant.

Devika Jyothi said...

A scene i have never seen in my life...

Thanks for that, Polona :)

wishes,
devika

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

Polona,

How strange that you should write of what I have been thinking as well. It has been cold here as well, but the moles are moving about as if spring were coming. I am seeing mole hills everywhere.

Wonderful piece.

Soft love,
T

John McDonald said...

great one polona
john

jem said...

Wow. I love it. Well spotted, photographed and written about. Good to know there is life under that frozen ground.

Happy New Year - I look forward to reading along with you!

Lorraine said...

Nothing gets Nature down for long lol you've said beautifully, and perfect photo ;)

aleks said...

eh, krtki ;)
ful so mi všeč tile hribčki, čeprav obožujem ognjemete :)

eno res lepo leto ti želim,
a.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

you just can't get rid of them! :)

Anonymous said...

prav luštne so tele krtine... sem jim ravno zadnjič na vlaku sledila po sveže zapadlem snegu... bilo je kot prebujanje življenja. tako sem čutila...

če so se ti že začele obveznosti, ti želim čimbolj znosno, prijetno poslovno leto

get zapped said...

Great use of contrast.

haiku-shelf (Angelika Wienert) said...

well done!

Anonymous said...

In this case I think the haiku would work just as well without the picture.

That is to say, I like the Haiku very much, but this one doesn't seem to add to the picture - being more a summation of what's already there.

neikka said...

Hehehe, mene spominja posnetek na luno ...ki je se ne poznamo!

Lusno!

Objem, D

Bill said...

A sign of life. Give thanks for moles. Very nice, polona.