haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
I like the picture with it. The poem and picture fit!
good to see you bacjk at writing. Love that cool photo. Graphiti works.drab weathergraphiti crumblesmy thoughts
My mood is very much changed by this, PolonaI love abstract scorings...I leave the haiku this time :)wishes, devika
Even the graffiti looks cold! I am so sorry! Come to HAwaii. Our sun finally came out for a bit today and the days are getting longer!
neka čisto drugačana atmosfera na tem haikuju...ful mi je všeč.želim ti lep vikend, p
absolutely love itjohn
lepo je ujeta otožnost zime v tvoje slike in besede :)sonce zunaj pa že diši po pomladi,a.
Oh... well done Polona! I love this!
The hauist, burdened by the long winter, sees that even the colors of graffiti crumble away - leaving only a dreary grey beneath.
time... and the elements...
Ob topel grafitzima na zid naslikasiv škorenjček.Prav lušten je.In spet snežiiiii...
you have captured the mood very well.
Brilliant picture and pretty colores!You are Master!!!Have a nice day!!!
Oh, this is very good, Polona!Good work!I enjoyed it very much!Margie:)
Saj bo minila. Vse, vse dobro ti želim. :)
Wow, this is one creative duo, I love it...Bravo Polona, striking!!!
At least there some color to the grey winter day....
oh, you're back at it. :)I like it- I've had the same problem, though. can't seem to get it going.
haiku matches this abstract ghostly feelAre you playing with photoshop? Or did you use a filter of some sort?
Draga Polona,malo berem za nazaj,tudi pri nas je bilo malo manj navdiha, bolezni na bolezni, hehe:)))Pa naj ze mine zima, kajne?Bodi fajn.
The Winter blues are bad when it starts getting to the graffiti. Excellent!!
"crumbling graffiti" Great image.
Interesting image - as if the words themselves can't be bothered to stay on the wall.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
I like the picture with it. The poem and picture fit!
good to see you bacjk at writing. Love that cool photo. Graphiti works.
drab weather
graphiti crumbles
my thoughts
My mood is very much changed by this, Polona
I love abstract scorings...I leave the haiku this time :)
wishes,
devika
Even the graffiti looks cold! I am so sorry! Come to HAwaii. Our sun finally came out for a bit today and the days are getting longer!
neka čisto drugačana atmosfera na tem haikuju...ful mi je všeč.
želim ti lep vikend, p
absolutely love it
john
lepo je ujeta otožnost zime v tvoje slike in besede :)
sonce zunaj pa že diši po pomladi,
a.
Oh... well done Polona! I love this!
The hauist, burdened by the long winter, sees that even the colors of graffiti crumble away - leaving only a dreary grey beneath.
time... and the elements...
Ob topel grafit
zima na zid naslika
siv škorenjček.
Prav lušten je.
In spet snežiiiii...
you have captured the mood very well.
Brilliant picture and pretty colores!
You are Master!!!
Have a nice day!!!
Oh, this is very good, Polona!
Good work!
I enjoyed it very much!
Margie:)
Saj bo minila. Vse, vse dobro ti želim. :)
Wow, this is one creative duo, I love it...Bravo Polona, striking!!!
At least there some color to the grey winter day....
oh, you're back at it. :)
I like it- I've had the same problem, though. can't seem to get it going.
haiku matches this abstract ghostly feel
Are you playing with photoshop? Or did you use a filter of some sort?
Draga Polona,
malo berem za nazaj,tudi pri nas je bilo malo manj navdiha, bolezni na bolezni, hehe:)))
Pa naj ze mine zima, kajne?
Bodi fajn.
The Winter blues are bad when it starts getting to the graffiti. Excellent!!
"crumbling graffiti" Great image.
Interesting image - as if the words themselves can't be bothered to stay on the wall.
Post a Comment