I imagine some birds in a tree getting together for a "business meeting". While dining on linden seeds one of the seeds falls out and down onto this rusty plate of steel. It is somewhat amusing with the play on the word "plate" (in conjunction with the birds dining). :-)
Look at this sharp photo perspective. All of those angles, yet there is that texture finely caught. (Is a linden seed something from food? Like eating lunch during the meeting? Or does it refer to leftovers, given the word rusty?)
15 comments:
I'll have to think about this Haiga. I'm haven't yet made all the connections you seem to be trying to make?
Also, even though I'm not sure how a rusty plate fits in, reversing the line, to me, lends the haiga a sense of humor?
A linden seed lands
on a rusty plate
business meeting
I imagine some birds in a tree getting together for a "business meeting". While dining on linden seeds one of the seeds falls out and down onto this rusty plate of steel. It is somewhat amusing with the play on the word "plate" (in conjunction with the birds dining). :-)
Now it makes sense to me...
when i saw this picture at the other day was wondering what it was...
Business meeting outdoors -- reminded of my old job..where we used to have them at the chairman's farmhouse :)
This one is so very realistic, yet more to it :)
wishes,
devika
Well, the Linden Seed isn't going to get much business accomplished there!
well caught
john
I used to go to business meeting and they made about as much sense as a linden seed on a rusty plate.
nice one!!
I like the setting you've given this - the contrasts of new chance for growth and old solid remains. Thoughtful.
someone
just been
in a hurry
ps. this is an hay(na)ku!
Pretty intriguing piece dear Polona....Linden tea for a meeting?
I'd prefer coffee lol
very nice, Polona :)
and pretty interesting interpretations, too :)
well... my thoughts also often wander off at business meetings ;)
this one is perfect!
superb! loved it!
Look at this sharp photo perspective. All of those angles, yet there is that texture finely caught.
(Is a linden seed something from food? Like eating lunch during the meeting? Or does it refer to leftovers, given the word rusty?)
Oh my or "spitting out seeds" because the meeting is boring, unnecessary, or full of old ideas. I'm intrigued.
I have to agree with Andrew Polona, thus one is perfect.
Soft love,
T
Post a Comment