haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Ouch! I hate these things in my socks and my pant-legs!
Now, this is intriguing.
Excellent verse Polona.We have some deadly ones here that are long thin and barbed - if they get in the dog's hair and travel to the skin they cause infections.
a lot of pain in this...
excellent juxtaposition, quite a harsh feel to it overall, like the harshness of the season
yes excellentjohn
very unusual this one!
This is strong, unusual & beautiful - very imagistic - like Ezra Pound's famous Haiku. One is not sure how to read it, but all for the better.One could read it this way:the crow's beak pierces gaping burrs - the snoworgaping burrs - crow's beak pierces the snowI prefer the second - a stark image without a center - all feeling and impression.
tole pa spada pod umetnostno fotografijo, bi rekla. lepo, Polona. In vikend je!
and now I know that snow is sneg...it's beautiful
But snow is so soft for a crow's beak :)Loved the picture, Polona..wishes, devika
thanks everyone.it's interesting to see different interpretations - which surely means the haiku is at least intriguing.upinvermont - you seem to be reading my mind :o)
//upinvermont - you seem to be reading my mind :o)//if only... then I would have better ideas. :-)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Ouch! I hate these things in my socks and my pant-legs!
Now, this is intriguing.
Excellent verse Polona.
We have some deadly ones here that are long thin and barbed - if they get in the dog's hair and travel to the skin they cause infections.
a lot of pain in this...
excellent juxtaposition, quite a harsh feel to it overall, like the harshness of the season
yes excellent
john
very unusual this one!
This is strong, unusual & beautiful - very imagistic - like Ezra Pound's famous Haiku. One is not sure how to read it, but all for the better.
One could read it this way:
the crow's beak pierces gaping burrs - the snow
or
gaping burrs - crow's beak pierces the snow
I prefer the second - a stark image without a center - all feeling and impression.
tole pa spada pod umetnostno fotografijo, bi rekla.
lepo, Polona. In vikend je!
and now I know that snow is sneg...it's beautiful
But snow is so soft for a crow's beak :)
Loved the picture, Polona..
wishes,
devika
thanks everyone.
it's interesting to see different interpretations - which surely means the haiku is at least intriguing.
upinvermont - you seem to be reading my mind :o)
//upinvermont - you seem to be reading my mind :o)//
if only... then I would have better ideas. :-)
Post a Comment