Sunday, 2 November 2008



veter razgraja
še nekaj listov
pozdravi dan

18 comments:

virtualjourney said...

I feel cold already!! Very effective.

Webradio said...

Nice photo, but I don't understyand the text... Sorry...

Janice Thomson said...

Beautiful! Love this one Polona.

Anonymous said...

wow. :O striking.

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Lonely. And looking even more chill than had there been no leaves at all.

Masago said...

Hang on little fellas!

Devika Jyothi said...

:-)
good one..
now you know what i mean,
so i can shorten my comments and fly faster :-)

in fact at many of my old doors,i thinkm now i just have to leave a printed note "good one :-)" at the door and walk past..

thank you Polona for the comments at my blog too...you know, I am Piscean too...so we understand it all better..and none other zodiacs are as much dreamers as us, rt?

wishes!
devika

John McDonald said...

lovely
john

Lorraine said...

Such a beautiful feeling in this Polona ;)

gautami tripathy said...

Rattled to my core, polona!

get zapped said...

The leaves have things to tell...

Magyar said...

Never give up__! _m

Aleta said...

Excellent. I could actually feel my teeth chatter as I read this!

jem said...

That last line gives this an extra lift. Not just describing the leaves, but stating what they are doing.

neikka said...

En lep pozdrav, Simona, ko nam je nagajalo ne le listje, ampak predvsem megla!

Krasen haiku.

s pozdravi, n

neikka said...

uff, Polona, se opravičujem!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

lonely...

Amalendu said...

A very nice thought