Monday, 17 November 2008



šelest v živi meji
še en haiku trenutek
odleti

16 comments:

Webradio said...

Very pretty Polona...

Très précieux comme photo...

Good night for You !

Pat Paulk said...

A definite WOW!!

Devika Jyothi said...

WOW..

it shouldn't fly away...atleast for the beauty of the picture :-)

lovely, Polona!

wishes,
devika

typos ;-)

Masago said...

Those elusive moments.

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh I really like this Polona - one can feel the disappointment immediately.
PS: I view your photos with Cooliris - it puts them on a 3D grid and one can full screen them without much
JPEG lossiness

Anonymous said...

I love that one last, red berry. I wonder why the bird left it?

Crafty Green Poet said...

I know the feeling so well!

John McDonald said...

lovely haiku and what a pretty bird
john

Lorraine said...

very special moment, I love this Polona :)

gautami tripathy said...

Who can think of haiku in such beautiul moments?!

Devika Jyothi said...

Hi Polona!

just to inform that Certain Kind of woman is updated.

see you tomorrow,
wishes!
devika

just thought of informing the bloggers i visit regularly..Take your time, but hope you will find time for it :-)

Anonymous said...

Smiling @ your sense of humor and enjoying the patterns formed by those branches surrounding that red bird

get zapped said...

Spectacular!

neikka said...

zivjo, polona...

Minevajo dnevi in leta, ne da bi ujeli poezijo v njih, kaj sele kaj vec...sredi obveznosti vsakega dneva.

tisti trenutki so pa posebni.
objem, D

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

so many of them fly away!

jem said...

I love this - everyone need a good dose of the self-referential from time to time!