Great repetition of the word 'through' there - and I like the layers peeling away to reveal the sun.
Its interesting I was looking closely at a leaf today and noticed it resembled stained glass with the light behind it, and your image shows the same with lots of leaves. Perhaps something about their nature - can't be divided even when they are one alone from the many.
19 comments:
Such darkness under the trees and then that splash of sunlight. VERY nice!
It's too dark.... No ?
darkness and light, so important for old myths, in our dreams
picture and haiku fascinate me
it has an autumn look.
Lovely, gentle, beauty.
:)
lovely. :)
just love it..beautiful picture
sun beams playing with cold and autumn..
lovely, Polona!
Wishes!
devika
Yes!
light at the end of the tunnel
very lovely and atmospheric
like a shower of gold...lovely
Nice! but all we have here is rain.
Kako močna asociacija... prebujanja v novo življenje... super, res... skozi meglo...
si ga lahko malček vzamem zase?
Stunning, words and photo :)
I second Lorraine - very beautiful in words and photo Polona.
Nice. And those few bright, yellow leaves!
Sunbeams
are winning
the autumn race
- hay(na)ku ?-)
Great repetition of the word 'through' there - and I like the layers peeling away to reveal the sun.
Its interesting I was looking closely at a leaf today and noticed it resembled stained glass with the light behind it, and your image shows the same with lots of leaves. Perhaps something about their nature - can't be divided even when they are one alone from the many.
I like the light filtered through leaves!
Post a Comment