haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Great colours in the photo!
Oh that's beautiful Polona - it's raining here right now but not so softly :)
Oh my my! How did you capture these colors. I absolutely love it!
This is gorgeous! How did you do that?!
yes amazing is rightjohn
Polona tudi tebi veliko sončka in topel objem.
Great colours here !
Hi Polona!i think i had a saree, the six-meter fabric we indians wear, with a same colour scheme with flowers and leaves floating...but that was fabric printing..The nature you capture and its colours -- just unbelievable...the three liner speaks :-)wishes!devika
Such a beautiful sensation, in words and photo, it's lovely Polona :)
Now that reminded me of constellations - cosmic leaves?
You're getting a lot of mileage out of autumn. Well done.
I like how you did this! :)
patchwork, indeedI like the black background; it brings out the leaves' colours.
Whoa! Fabulous image. Vibrant!
Wow!! What an amazing shot. Love this with its words.
Quilted water. Loved it...
very good!I love the picture!I love the haiku!
božansko :)kot iz sanj spleteno...
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Great colours in the photo!
Oh that's beautiful Polona - it's raining here right now but not so softly :)
Oh my my! How did you capture these colors. I absolutely love it!
This is gorgeous! How did you do that?!
yes amazing is right
john
Polona tudi tebi veliko sončka in topel objem.
Great colours here !
Hi Polona!
i think i had a saree, the six-meter fabric we indians wear, with a same colour scheme with flowers and leaves floating...
but that was fabric printing..The nature you capture and its colours -- just unbelievable...
the three liner speaks :-)
wishes!
devika
Such a beautiful sensation, in words and photo, it's lovely Polona :)
Now that reminded me of constellations - cosmic leaves?
You're getting a lot of mileage out of autumn. Well done.
I like how you did this! :)
patchwork, indeed
I like the black background; it brings out the leaves' colours.
Whoa! Fabulous image. Vibrant!
Wow!! What an amazing shot. Love this with its words.
Quilted water. Loved it...
very good!
I love the picture!
I love the haiku!
božansko :)
kot iz sanj spleteno...
Post a Comment