haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Les feuilles mortes !
This is so fallish. Your foot, no doubt?
And so many more yet to fall...Lovely Polona - nice foot too :)
love it polonajohn
I like how you play and match nature with surprising words...:)
lovely image and mood. :)
beautiful
Like the filtered effect on this - catches the mood.
very nice! (is that your foot?)
that was a very poetic kick :-)Ver nice, Polona..wishes!devikaPS I would also like to know your answer to Andrew :-)
Tudi danes nas odeva ta sivina, nič kaj ne usliši moje prošnje, da bi se razgrnila v toplejše barve...
Lovely... there is something so symmetrical when fall is anything but. Great picture and lovely poem.
Same here Polona. Many fallen leaves, too many to kick down the stairs. Hope you are well
I like the composition of this. I also like the contrast between the leaves and the stairs. You have a very good eye.
thank you all. i'm fine, and yes, that is my foot :o)
Vsec mi je poosebitev listja, ki brca:)))Krasno!Mej se! D
I love the softness of the leaves. Very nice, words and image... nice foot too...lol
A nice tone to this, slightly despondent, but a little playful too.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Les feuilles mortes !
This is so fallish. Your foot, no doubt?
And so many more yet to fall...Lovely Polona - nice foot too :)
love it polona
john
I like how you play and match nature with surprising words...:)
lovely image and mood. :)
beautiful
Like the filtered effect on this - catches the mood.
very nice! (is that your foot?)
that was a very poetic kick :-)
Ver nice, Polona..
wishes!
devika
PS I would also like to know your answer to Andrew :-)
Tudi danes nas odeva ta sivina, nič kaj ne usliši moje prošnje, da bi se razgrnila v toplejše barve...
Lovely... there is something so symmetrical when fall is anything but. Great picture and lovely poem.
Same here Polona. Many fallen leaves, too many to kick down the stairs. Hope you are well
I like the composition of this. I also like the contrast between the leaves and the stairs. You have a very good eye.
thank you all. i'm fine, and yes, that is my foot :o)
Vsec mi je poosebitev listja, ki brca:)))
Krasno!
Mej se! D
I love the softness of the leaves. Very nice, words and image... nice foot too...lol
A nice tone to this, slightly despondent, but a little playful too.
Post a Comment