haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
wow! what a bunch...Lovely!!
Thank you lass!
terrificjohn
Oh I adore this Polona, and can so relate ;)
so lovely,
beautiful
cool. a great image. :O
paints the skythis reddened tree of timea mute bird_m
wonderful!
listje se pa res barva... in čarobnost pisanih barv odseva od vsepovsod... želim ti, da ti je dobro, da si dobro... objem v novem tednu
I like this - especially the way the photographer (and presumably you) are very present in the writing.
A photo to die for....I again persist:Kill Word VeriicationLOL!
Draga polona,zivljenje vcasih preusmerja pota in steze in barva spomine z raznoraznimi odtenki:)))In nam za kak dan zastane korak, a se ujamemo in vracamo na stara pota.Prebrala tvoje hikuje in si ogledala prelepe fotke.lepo bodi in lep teden zelim.n
I'd love to have some of your illustrated poems as posters. They are lovely.
Like a cloud of fire. I love it. Well done on this one. I wish we had colour this year here in New England but it's very dull.
Very nice colour the blats...
Post a Comment
16 comments:
wow! what a bunch...
Lovely!!
Thank you lass!
terrific
john
Oh I adore this Polona, and can so relate ;)
so lovely,
beautiful
cool. a great image. :O
paints the sky
this reddened tree of time
a mute bird
_m
wonderful!
listje se pa res barva... in čarobnost pisanih barv odseva od vsepovsod...
želim ti, da ti je dobro, da si dobro...
objem v novem tednu
I like this - especially the way the photographer (and presumably you) are very present in the writing.
A photo to die for....
I again persist:
Kill Word Veriication
LOL!
Draga polona,
zivljenje vcasih preusmerja pota in steze in barva spomine z raznoraznimi odtenki:)))
In nam za kak dan zastane korak, a se ujamemo in vracamo na stara pota.
Prebrala tvoje hikuje in si ogledala prelepe fotke.
lepo bodi in lep teden zelim.n
I'd love to have some of your illustrated poems as posters. They are lovely.
Like a cloud of fire. I love it. Well done on this one. I wish we had colour this year here in New England but it's very dull.
Very nice colour the blats...
Post a Comment