haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
... That captures their flight perfectly. I can see them now...
pod jesenskim nebom sva te imeli sinoči v mislih z Al.vae lepo
nice
Beautiful hawks...
A perfect capture and gorgeous sky.
Looks like you were at the crossroads. did you notice anything dead nearby?
A beautiful arrangement.
Good capture, nice lines Wishes!devika
very nice :)
a delight as usualjohn
A crossing, in the sky, unintended is what I get and I love it ;)
brilliant. :O
Engages both the senses and the mind.
As their soar the sky A magic spreads Words delighted
Beautifully worded and well noticed. It feels very meaningful if that makes sense.
This week we are memeing the movement. You've been tagged by the Queen of Memes!The Peace Meme
Love it!
le za hip?ali za vedno?
Start contrast....
how beautiful to see them flying together like that
I love the layout here. Two birds at opposite corners with your words divinely used.
Post a Comment
21 comments:
... That captures their flight perfectly. I can see them now...
pod jesenskim nebom sva te imeli sinoči v mislih z Al.
vae lepo
nice
Beautiful hawks...
A perfect capture and gorgeous sky.
Looks like you were at the crossroads. did you notice anything dead nearby?
A beautiful arrangement.
Good capture, nice lines
Wishes!
devika
very nice :)
a delight as usual
john
A crossing, in the sky, unintended is what I get and I love it ;)
brilliant. :O
Engages both the senses and the mind.
As their soar the sky
A magic spreads
Words delighted
Beautifully worded and well noticed. It feels very meaningful if that makes sense.
This week we are memeing the movement. You've been tagged by the Queen of Memes!
The Peace Meme
Love it!
le za hip?
ali za vedno?
Start contrast....
how beautiful to see them flying together like that
I love the layout here. Two birds at opposite corners with your words divinely used.
Post a Comment