haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
WOW! This is amazing! It really does smile.
Love this - has so much impact!
Oh, how cool! I love this picture!
This is VERY COOL! Love it! And a sundial! Wow.:) Debi
smile of a sundial... brilliant. :) you have an amazing eye.
That was just brilliance....The 'fish eye' shows it's brilliance...with words too!& a brilliant smile there, Polona! :-)devika
I love this one!!
I love it, it's just so pretty, both words and photo, bravo Polona :)
excellent! I love the strong colours in the photo
terrific and so colourfuljohn
I like the rhyme of the last two lines!
Hello Polona !Nice window !It's not a real windom...
very good!
This could not be better I think, the colours, the sharp lines, the words, very very good.
Cute.
krasna kombinacija... veliko možnih asociacij... prva je bila Gary Cooper...dnevi se nekako sestavljajo in v naslednjih dneh pričakujem, da se bodo umirili...pozdravljam te s soncem, ki ga s hvaležnostjo sprejemam in delim naokoli ;))))))))))))))))
Sweet!Kill word Verification
:)WOW!! love the contrast of the colours.
Pravzaprav so vsi dnevi po svoje krasni, vsak nekaj da, predvem ko vzame.ta se najvec nauci.Polona, drzi se!objem, n
The colors. The concept. Wonderul. This one made me smile.
The fact that you saw it as a smile is the most wonderful part of all- sometimes we miss those magical things even when looking straight at them. I'm glad you caught it, and shared!
Veter nosi list.Ob kipu pesnika sesmeji dojenček.Doživeto pred nekaj dnevi. Vsakdo ima svoj ples ... včasih tudi v molu.Nasmeh v večer!Nasmeh tudi ob besedni potrditvi: v njej "hrk" - potrdilo (račun) za počitnice.
Post a Comment
22 comments:
WOW! This is amazing! It really does smile.
Love this - has so much impact!
Oh, how cool! I love this picture!
This is VERY COOL! Love it! And a sundial! Wow.
:) Debi
smile of a sundial... brilliant. :) you have an amazing eye.
That was just brilliance....The 'fish eye' shows it's brilliance...with words too!
& a brilliant smile there, Polona! :-)
devika
I love this one!!
I love it, it's just so pretty, both words and photo, bravo Polona :)
excellent! I love the strong colours in the photo
terrific and so colourful
john
I like the rhyme of the last two lines!
Hello Polona !
Nice window !
It's not a real windom...
very good!
This could not be better I think, the colours, the sharp lines, the words, very very good.
Cute.
krasna kombinacija... veliko možnih asociacij... prva je bila Gary Cooper...
dnevi se nekako sestavljajo in v naslednjih dneh pričakujem, da se bodo umirili...
pozdravljam te s soncem, ki ga s hvaležnostjo sprejemam in delim naokoli ;))))))))))))))))
Sweet!
Kill word Verification
:)
WOW!! love the contrast of the colours.
Pravzaprav so vsi dnevi po svoje krasni, vsak nekaj da, predvem ko vzame.
ta se najvec nauci.
Polona, drzi se!
objem, n
The colors. The concept. Wonderul. This one made me smile.
The fact that you saw it as a smile is the most wonderful part of all- sometimes we miss those magical things even when looking straight at them. I'm glad you caught it, and shared!
Veter nosi list.
Ob kipu pesnika se
smeji dojenček.
Doživeto pred nekaj dnevi. Vsakdo ima svoj ples ... včasih tudi v molu.
Nasmeh v večer!
Nasmeh tudi ob besedni potrditvi: v njej "hrk" - potrdilo (račun) za počitnice.
Post a Comment