Saturday, 30 August 2008



v iskanju toplote
martinček
na kamniti ogradi

15 comments:

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Good capture! Those darty little things always rush away from me!

Masago said...

I know what is like.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I've done the same :)

Janice Thomson said...

I as well and lately we've been almost at single digit nighttime temperatures.

John McDonald said...

good one polona
john

Crafty Green Poet said...

basking in late summer sun...

Lorraine said...

We need warmth, thank God,the sun shines on every living thing...he's so cute ;)

Webradio said...

Hello !
Great shot !

Est-ce une salamande ?

starry said...

I have gecko's in my back yard, always scurrying along when I approach them, you took a good pic of it lying still.

Anonymous said...

v tem poletju me je prvič zazeblo. že nekaj ur sem v jopici, pred tem pa kot martinček iskala toploto...

naj ti dnevi teko v miru in harmoniji, naj ti bo september čaroben...

objemam te, stoječ na prstih

Devika Jyothi said...

For the first time I keep looking at photo of something 'creepy'
for the quote there..and then I started loving the lizard too :-)

All needs warmth! and the Sun has it for all..sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more....

thanks Polona..
devika

gautami tripathy said...

I hate lizards but you make them so poetic!

jem said...

I like the way both stones and lizards rely on absorbing warmth from the sun, and in this transferring it from one to the other. It makes us look and things in a new way.

neikka said...

lep posnetek, se bom pa kmalu tudi jaz nastavljala soncu...na tem oblacnem severu:))))