haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
...and another, and another...
What a stunning sky! Love the layers in this one too. Beautiful.
I just came in and a lovely 'treat' again!thanks!
Silver-plated sunset.
wonderful sunset, sad that summer's ending so soon...
evocative one polonajohn
Such a good feeling I get from looking at this, and the words they enhance that glow, you are so good Polona :)
lovely! like the colours.
INCREDIBLE!!!!I LOVE the photo! :o)
seems like we just started it!
tale pospešeni tempo časa me spravlja iz tira... ne maram, če se stvari prehitro dogajajo... avgust je dobesedno spolzel med prsti... res je, poletje se končuje... Bodi lepo.
I love the shades of orange here!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
...and another, and another...
What a stunning sky! Love the layers in this one too. Beautiful.
I just came in and a lovely 'treat' again!
thanks!
Silver-plated sunset.
wonderful sunset, sad that summer's ending so soon...
evocative one polona
john
Such a good feeling I get from looking at this, and the words they enhance that glow, you are so good Polona :)
lovely!
like the colours.
INCREDIBLE!!!!
I LOVE the photo! :o)
seems like we just started it!
tale pospešeni tempo časa me spravlja iz tira... ne maram, če se stvari prehitro dogajajo...
avgust je dobesedno spolzel med prsti... res je, poletje se končuje...
Bodi lepo.
I love the shades of orange here!
Post a Comment