haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Chilling.
Just tidying up the pantry before bedtime.(I agree with Masago.)
ooooooh!
I like spiders too much to find this chilling, for me its a perfect late summer observation,,,
wonderfuljohn
kako skrivostna fotka s pajkom!krasno.Bodi lepo.n
Tudi meni deluje malce skrivnostno, a znova ena izmed posebnih enkratnih fotografij. Le kako ti to uspeva :))
si kdaj pomislila, kaj vendar misli pajek, ko plete mrežo? kakšne nore misli se mu morajo plesti po glavi, da potem spleta fantazijo?
This is great. Its all come together so beautifully. The light, the web, the spider, the photo and your words. Well done.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Chilling.
Just tidying up the pantry before bedtime.
(I agree with Masago.)
ooooooh!
I like spiders too much to find this chilling, for me its a perfect late summer observation,,,
wonderful
john
kako skrivostna fotka s pajkom!
krasno.
Bodi lepo.n
Tudi meni deluje malce skrivnostno, a znova ena izmed posebnih enkratnih fotografij. Le kako ti to uspeva :))
si kdaj pomislila, kaj vendar misli pajek, ko plete mrežo? kakšne nore misli se mu morajo plesti po glavi, da potem spleta fantazijo?
This is great. Its all come together so beautifully. The light, the web, the spider, the photo and your words. Well done.
Post a Comment