Tuesday, 26 August 2008



regata modelov
kačji pastir lebdi
nad bojo

14 comments:

Masago said...

Cool image (I'm having trouble making out the dragonfly though).

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

Such innocence presents itself in this piece. It sets a beautiful tone. You never fail to draw us al in Polona such a lovely talent you have.

T

Devika Jyothi said...

I see an abstract geometry there...or an abstract poetry?

Nice picture, as always :)

I have a new one here: http://devika-jyothi.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I cannot see the dragonfly, but the whole scene looks cool and refreshing.

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely observation, yes I could see the dragonfly when I clicked on the photo....

Anonymous said...

ful se mi dogaja, Polona... komaj še dohajam... in vsake toliko vendarle postojim in ujamem trenutek. zadiham z njim...

včeraj sem govorila z Al. Pravi, da naj pozdravim vse... torej, te pozdravljam tudi v njenem imenu...

tvoje misli, ujete in posnete v trenutke pa božajo... kot vedno...

stojim na prstih in te objemam ;)

John McDonald said...

well caught
john

magiceye said...

serenity redifined! lovely!

Wisdom Of Heart said...

really good capture

kouji said...

lovely. :) i like the image of the dragonfly hovering.

Lorraine said...

so tender...I love the words and the photo

Pat Paulk said...

Polona, you still have the magic eye and words!! Was the dragonfly judging the regatta?

jem said...

There is a lot of fun to be had with the sense of scale in this. I can't help but imagine the dragonfly taking on monsterous proportions to the tiny crew on the boat!

gautami tripathy said...

I see a sense of tranquility here. Very soothing!