Thursday, 28 August 2008



prva kava
balon se dviga
iz megle

13 comments:

Edgington said...

Nice photos, and blog. Did you take these? Keep posting, and we'll look you up.

Best

Janice Thomson said...

It's wonderful that first coffee but in a morning mist too - wow. I love this one Polona!
Such a neat photo too.

Salil said...

Hi,
I found the composition of the photos on your blog to be very good.
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Cheers,
Salil

kouji said...

lovely image and lines. :)

Masago said...

I wonder if they're having espresso up there or just a regular.

Anonymous said...

If the mist is the weather and not your brain, that coffee isn't going to help much .... ;)

Devika Jyothi said...

a cup of coffee and morning mist.
energising idea as the rising balloon :-)
good post...

Crafty Green Poet said...

that's a perfect mist to accompany the first coffee of the day...

John McDonald said...

lovely one
john

Lorraine said...

Half an eye opened, I love THIS :)

Anonymous said...

eno jutro, te dni jih je bilo tudi pri nas vse polno... kar nekam Ĩarobno nebo napravijo, kajne...

gautami tripathy said...

I want coffee! Now!

jem said...

Hmmm. This makes me feel content. I love things that connect people at a distance. And make us feel big and small at the same time. Good one.