haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
wonderfuljohn
moon light wandersthis puffy granite pillowa hard day light_m
Lovely photo, but I do hope you're talking about the tomcat, and not your man!
The moon can often bring on these sentiments. Nice.
I love it! these are my favorite kind - of course, mine would have a "her" :)
beautiful and wistful...
Nekaj je vendarle v njej... Meni sicer vlada, a tudi sicer...Uspešen teden... brez prehudih obremenitev
the thought of the moonwond'ring where to sleep tonight -serene yet playful:)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wonderful
john
moon light wanders
this puffy granite pillow
a hard day light
_m
Lovely photo, but I do hope you're talking about the tomcat, and not your man!
The moon can often bring on these sentiments. Nice.
I love it! these are my favorite kind - of course, mine would have a "her" :)
beautiful and wistful...
Nekaj je vendarle v njej... Meni sicer vlada, a tudi sicer...
Uspešen teden... brez prehudih obremenitev
the thought of the moon
wond'ring where to sleep tonight -
serene yet playful
:)
Post a Comment