haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
vey nice!
I wonder what else he lost!?Lovely composition -- photographic and poetic.
What not said, says a lot. Good one.
I agree with Vaughn-
Draga Polona,ta haiku pa je tako vecpomenski, da me je osvojil!V lepem nedeljskem jutru s teboj in tvojimi verzi.Bodi lepo.n
So human ?-!
to pero je pa obudilo en zelo lep spomin na mojega dedka... zbirala sva peresa, veš...lepo nedeljo ti želim
the evening afterweathered leaves part to reveal -a balder black bird:)
You've been doing greatr work while I've been way. "dust" and "dying" are my favorites among the last few, but I like them all.
there's a story behind this one,,,,
I like this, the sense that everyone has lost a little something. Whenever a feather appears right outside our door we pick it up, it feels like a gift we shouldnt ignore.
beautiful!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
vey nice!
I wonder what else he lost!?
Lovely composition -- photographic and poetic.
What not said, says a lot. Good one.
I agree with Vaughn-
Draga Polona,
ta haiku pa je tako vecpomenski, da me je osvojil!
V lepem nedeljskem jutru s teboj in tvojimi verzi.
Bodi lepo.n
So human ?-!
to pero je pa obudilo en zelo lep spomin na mojega dedka... zbirala sva peresa, veš...
lepo nedeljo ti želim
the evening after
weathered leaves part to reveal -
a balder black bird
:)
You've been doing greatr work while I've been way. "dust" and "dying" are my favorites among the last few, but I like them all.
there's a story behind this one,,,,
I like this, the sense that everyone has lost a little something. Whenever a feather appears right outside our door we pick it up, it feels like a gift we shouldnt ignore.
beautiful!
Post a Comment