haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
ah... one too many? :) lovely dual meaning here. :)
Ha! Good one.
that's strange - I'm having that problem tonight!
Wound too tight?Or seeking a way to unwind.Or suffering from having unwound too much?So many ways to take this.Great photo.
I can relate..
lovely onejohn
Quilly said it! (We have now at home Piqueras, Monastrell - Syrah, 2006. 3 ltr cost something only 25€.)
Made me grin a big grin. I can't imagine I'd be keen to see the instigators of some of my morning after heads!
Gosh I love this one Polona!Thought I'd commented but you know sometimes I forget the word verification -good thing I checked because this is one of my favorites of yours.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
ah... one too many? :) lovely dual meaning here. :)
Ha! Good one.
that's strange - I'm having that problem tonight!
Wound too tight?
Or seeking a way to unwind.
Or suffering from having unwound too much?
So many ways to take this.
Great photo.
I can relate..
lovely one
john
Quilly said it!
(We have now at home Piqueras, Monastrell - Syrah, 2006. 3 ltr cost something only 25€.)
Made me grin a big grin. I can't imagine I'd be keen to see the instigators of some of my morning after heads!
Gosh I love this one Polona!
Thought I'd commented but you know sometimes I forget the word verification -good thing I checked because this is one of my favorites of yours.
Post a Comment