haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Say no more!
Well, if there's a storm coming in, chances are he caused it!
beautiful!I just posted mine (with a cloud), and now seeing yours, I wish I had had a photo like this! :)
I love this one Polona. Such a beautiful photo and oh your words!
lovelyjohn
meaningful. yes, how our emotionschange like the clouds change theirshapes.
It's the only consistent thing in life.
Polona, krasna fotka z haikujem....Nakupujem, darila znižanja imamo že dva dneva, od jutra do večera sem okrog...da te le pozdravim.objem.n
Nekaj čudovitih fotografij neba sem zasledila pri tebi. Ta mi je pa božanska. Naj bo za dobro razpoloženje :)
Prekrasno dopolnjevanje, haiku in fotografija...moj poklon, mojstrica
I like this - very atmospheric and a real sense of a story behind the words.
thank you everyone for your comments... i've had a busy week so didn't get to reply individually
What does HE know? Men!
ha! :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Say no more!
Well, if there's a storm coming in, chances are he caused it!
beautiful!
I just posted mine (with a cloud), and now seeing yours, I wish I had had a photo like this! :)
I love this one Polona. Such a beautiful photo and oh your words!
lovely
john
meaningful. yes, how our emotions
change like the clouds change their
shapes.
It's the only consistent thing in life.
Polona, krasna fotka z haikujem....
Nakupujem, darila znižanja imamo že dva dneva, od jutra do večera sem okrog...
da te le pozdravim.objem.n
Nekaj čudovitih fotografij neba sem zasledila pri tebi. Ta mi je pa božanska.
Naj bo za dobro razpoloženje :)
Prekrasno dopolnjevanje, haiku in fotografija...
moj poklon, mojstrica
I like this - very atmospheric and a real sense of a story behind the words.
thank you everyone for your comments... i've had a busy week so didn't get to reply individually
What does HE know? Men!
ha! :)
Post a Comment