haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Whoa! Look at it rain! Not a fit night out for woman nor spider!
Frightening! (for the spider?) :-)
glad I wasn't there! :)(I love the photo!)
Wonderful mood in this one!I like spiders as long as they don't jump out on me unexpectedly.
oooooh! beautifully gloomyjohn
I love storms as long as they're non-windy ones. I like dark, gloomy clouds and feeling safe indoors- you captured that perfectly.
Cool photo! What a mood shot - well done Polona!
bilo je prav grozljivo, za trenutek je izgledalo kot orkanski veter...naj ti pajek prinese srečo... pravijo, da jo prinaša...
to nevihto pa sva delili, Polona, na nekaj km razlike.joj, se je vrtincilo in grmelo.Ful dober posnetk.Fajn bodi.
This made me a little nervous but made me smile too - I wonder if he wrote a haiku while he was there :)
Intellectual spider?!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Whoa! Look at it rain! Not a fit night out for woman nor spider!
Frightening! (for the spider?) :-)
glad I wasn't there! :)
(I love the photo!)
Wonderful mood in this one!
I like spiders as long as they don't jump out on me unexpectedly.
oooooh! beautifully gloomy
john
I love storms as long as they're non-windy ones. I like dark, gloomy clouds and feeling safe indoors- you captured that perfectly.
Cool photo! What a mood shot - well done Polona!
bilo je prav grozljivo, za trenutek je izgledalo kot orkanski veter...
naj ti pajek prinese srečo... pravijo, da jo prinaša...
to nevihto pa sva delili, Polona, na nekaj km razlike.
joj, se je vrtincilo in grmelo.
Ful dober posnetk.
Fajn bodi.
This made me a little nervous but made me smile too - I wonder if he wrote a haiku while he was there :)
Intellectual spider?!
Post a Comment