Hi Polona, I've missed blogland. I read your haikus and enjoyed your photography for 2 page's worth. No time to comment on each of your creations. They all brighten my day or night. I like the diagonal composition here and that last line "preening."
gel: nice to see you around and welcome whenever you have time to look in, whether you comment or not
crafty green poet: thank you... fingers crossed for you
john: thank you
quilly: great one... thank you
gautami: so do i - for you
lucija: saj, ko sem objavljala, se nisem niti zavedla, da so vsi moji prispevki nekako povezani s pticami in vremenom... hvala ti, se le izražam na svoj način :)
andrew: thank you. i would still like to see all the humidity go away...
neikka: res je... in tega sem se zavedla šele kasneje... hvala, objem!
You've got your swallows better trained that me - mine fly over, just too high for my camera to catch and they never land anywhere I can see them. In fact they may not be swallows, they may be house martins. I'm not very good at identifying things that dont land!
13 comments:
Oh good capture! Love watching them do that :)
Hi Polona,
I've missed blogland. I read your haikus and enjoyed your photography for 2 page's worth. No time to comment on each of your creations. They all brighten my day or night. I like the diagonal composition here and that last line "preening."
hugs,
gel
well caught - i hope we get our blue skies soon!
love it
john
Like a bird on the wire,
Like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.
Like A Bird on a Wire
By Leonard Cohen
Hope we get clouded sky!
:D
vidiš, to naknadno branje ima spet en čar... od srak, mimo vran do lastovic v enem dnevu... od nevihte, neurja, oblakov do sonca...
pravzaprav je čar v tem, da vedno znova in znova obnemim od ujetih momentov (tvojih), ostrmim nad izbranimi detajli... Mojstrica si. Res.
finally! you deserve it. :)
Haikuji v stilu ptic, bezoci, drveci, plesoci, leteci...
z barvo neba se spreminjajo odtenki verzov.
lepo.
Mej se;n
janice: many hanks
gel: nice to see you around and welcome whenever you have time to look in, whether you comment or not
crafty green poet: thank you... fingers crossed for you
john: thank you
quilly: great one... thank you
gautami: so do i - for you
lucija: saj, ko sem objavljala, se nisem niti zavedla, da so vsi moji prispevki nekako povezani s pticami in vremenom...
hvala ti, se le izražam na svoj način :)
andrew: thank you. i would still like to see all the humidity go away...
neikka: res je... in tega sem se zavedla šele kasneje...
hvala, objem!
I visited here!
,-)
You've got your swallows better trained that me - mine fly over, just too high for my camera to catch and they never land anywhere I can see them. In fact they may not be swallows, they may be house martins. I'm not very good at identifying things that dont land!
tikkis: you did?? ;o)
jem: i know what you mean, and they are not so easy to discern... we have both nesting here but these guys were swallows for sure...
Post a Comment