I just love railway tracks. I always have. I once wanted to travel the world and collect an album full of various railroad tracks. I always stop and stare at tracks and wonder where they lead to. And they're usually green and full of history. That's a great picture with the birds...
masago: ha! who knows... but the 1 o'clock freight train scared them away...
andrew: well, we haven't hit 70 for 3 days now... WHAT KIND OF SUMMER IS THAT?! (sorry)
quilly: well, they were more likely waiting for the afternoon connection... and perhaps looking for a way to get to some warmer weather... well, a talking car is not such a strange concept anymore ;)
crafty green poet: wishing us both some more warm weather!
john: thank you
janice: well, it does seem odd but it's a fact.we don't even get to 20C these days... thank you
theelementary: i agree, there is something appealing to the railway tracks... thank you for your kind words
neikka: lepo, da se oglasiš... in upam, da uživaš v lepšem vremenu kot je tu... objem!
11 comments:
...just waiting for the 10 o'clock express...
july cold!? when I went to the mall today, my car said it was 103f!
Did they miss their morning commuter connection? I love the way pigeons pace. Good job of capturing the feeling of motion.
Andrew's car talks! How cool is that?
its been a cold July here too, though yesterday was warm.
like it
john
It's now getting cooler here too though next month it's forecast to be in the 90's ...seems odd to read July cold doesn't it - good one.
I just love railway tracks. I always have. I once wanted to travel the world and collect an album full of various railroad tracks.
I always stop and stare at tracks and wonder where they lead to.
And they're usually green and full of history.
That's a great picture with the birds...
Draga Polona,
zivjo...
po blogig, malo prebiram za nazaj na vrocem jugu.
Pot je bila OK, nic hudega ni bilo, je bilo pa veliko lepega...
Zelen haiku, jaz pa posiljam sonce in svetlobo.
Objem, n;
masago: ha! who knows... but the 1 o'clock freight train scared them away...
andrew: well, we haven't hit 70 for 3 days now... WHAT KIND OF SUMMER IS THAT?! (sorry)
quilly: well, they were more likely waiting for the afternoon connection... and perhaps looking for a way to get to some warmer weather...
well, a talking car is not such a strange concept anymore ;)
crafty green poet: wishing us both some more warm weather!
john: thank you
janice: well, it does seem odd but it's a fact.we don't even get to 20C these days...
thank you
theelementary: i agree, there is something appealing to the railway tracks...
thank you for your kind words
neikka: lepo, da se oglasiš... in upam, da uživaš v lepšem vremenu kot je tu...
objem!
I like the use of the word 'strut' - it makes them seem so full of importance, like they are running the railway! Made me smile!
Love the tracks!
Post a Comment