haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Hi PolonaBeen soooo long since I visited you.I've been so very busy and have missed visiting.So glad to be here and I love your post!Beautiful!See you in Sept....I hope to be back to posting then.Margie
Waxing pre-emersion is highly reccommended, unless one likes sinking ....
Like watching them waterproof themselves :) Lovely photo and words.
Reminds me of what ladies do to their legs. :-)
so clear!!
En lep jutranji pozdrav in lepe pocitnice ti zelim z veliko bistre vode in sonca hkrati.Objem, neikka.
greatjohn
I've seen a lot of gulls doing this lately. They have to work hard not to soften in this rain.
what a lovely moment observed, the ripples in the water are wonderful
wau, Polona je spet aktivna... slikca slikco dopolnjuje... krasno
margie: thanks for looking in...enjoy your vacation and see you later :)quilly: and the birds know it all too well :)janice: that's exactly what they do.thank youmasago: ouch! but we do it to remove hair whereas birds do it to protect itandrew: thank youneikka: hvala, je prvi del že končan... ampak francoščine pa za nekaj časa ni... :)john: thank youjem: yes, too much rain means hard times for the birds...crafty green poet: thank you julietlucija: dokler gre...tole pa z zelencev :)
"wax her feathers"- I like that phrase.Look at all the movement you captured w/ your cam: water and duck! Terrific.
Terrific turn of words!
Zelenci so nama ostali, za naslednjič... kar je obetavno, ker se obeta nadaljevanje, hi, hi, hi...
gel: appreciate that, thank you.gautami: many thankslucija: saj, nama pa mangartsko sedlo :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Hi Polona
Been soooo long since I visited you.
I've been so very busy and have missed visiting.
So glad to be here and I love your post!
Beautiful!
See you in Sept....I hope to be back to posting then.
Margie
Waxing pre-emersion is highly reccommended, unless one likes sinking ....
Like watching them waterproof themselves :) Lovely photo and words.
Reminds me of what ladies do to their legs. :-)
so clear!!
En lep jutranji pozdrav in lepe pocitnice ti zelim z veliko bistre vode in sonca hkrati.
Objem, neikka.
great
john
I've seen a lot of gulls doing this lately. They have to work hard not to soften in this rain.
what a lovely moment observed, the ripples in the water are wonderful
wau, Polona je spet aktivna... slikca slikco dopolnjuje...
krasno
margie: thanks for looking in...
enjoy your vacation and see you later :)
quilly: and the birds know it all too well :)
janice: that's exactly what they do.
thank you
masago: ouch! but we do it to remove hair whereas birds do it to protect it
andrew: thank you
neikka: hvala, je prvi del že končan... ampak francoščine pa za nekaj časa ni... :)
john: thank you
jem: yes, too much rain means hard times for the birds...
crafty green poet: thank you juliet
lucija: dokler gre...
tole pa z zelencev :)
"wax her feathers"- I like that phrase.
Look at all the movement you captured w/ your cam: water and duck! Terrific.
Terrific turn of words!
Zelenci so nama ostali, za naslednjič... kar je obetavno, ker se obeta nadaljevanje, hi, hi, hi...
gel: appreciate that, thank you.
gautami: many thanks
lucija: saj, nama pa mangartsko sedlo :)
Post a Comment