haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
...and delivering it to us.
Nothing like the scent of flowers on the breeze. Take a deep breath her and it is Plumeria, not roses, but either way, it is divine -- as is your photo.
And such a fragrance they have - ours are finished now.
How utterly present this moment is. I am smelling it and seeing it and feeling it all the way from here. Thanks for that.
I wish I could smell this!!!
excellentjohn
krade vonjave? ja... in jaz vonjam, ko pridem mimo, vonjam le še sparino. a ni to nekaj nedojemljivega - vonjati sparino?Pozdravljam te, želim hladovino...
J. Andrew wrote:"I wish I could smell this!!!"I just realized that I did...with a smile,Angelika
i wish i could smell those roses. :) it's so hot & humid over here, and most of the smells are exhaust fumes.
The choice of the word 'stealing' works so well here giving an extra depth - top decision Polona!
thank you everyone.
Wild rose..I love them!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
...and delivering it to us.
Nothing like the scent of flowers on the breeze. Take a deep breath her and it is Plumeria, not roses, but either way, it is divine -- as is your photo.
And such a fragrance they have - ours are finished now.
How utterly present this moment is. I am smelling it and seeing it and feeling it all the way from here. Thanks for that.
I wish I could smell this!!!
excellent
john
krade vonjave? ja... in jaz vonjam, ko pridem mimo, vonjam le še sparino. a ni to nekaj nedojemljivega - vonjati sparino?
Pozdravljam te, želim hladovino...
J. Andrew wrote:
"I wish I could smell this!!!"
I just realized that I did...
with a smile,
Angelika
i wish i could smell those roses. :) it's so hot & humid over here, and most of the smells are exhaust fumes.
The choice of the word 'stealing' works so well here giving an extra depth - top decision Polona!
thank you everyone.
Wild rose..I love them!
Post a Comment