haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Not for long, maybe...
I can feel it....
:)
Oy! Tell me about rain clouds. Seattle is a drippy wet sog of a mess right now. I'd look for herons but I'd get me eye plopped on :)
Second star to the right and straight on until morning ... he's headed home, where hopefully it's dry.
nice onejohjn
Sem te prebrala. Lep vikend ti želim.
I can sense it..
masago: only (s)he knows...andrew: thankskai: thankshat: you have my sympathy and hope the weather improves soon for you quilly: hard to see the stars with all the clouds... hopefully, he knew where he was going...john: thanksvilinček: hvala, je že mimo...gautami: ah... thanks
love the pic, and the message it's giving.the journey may be lonely, but the job has to be done. (hope i don't sound too preachy. :) )
dsnake: glad you find a message in it... and not preachyat all, i love your interpretation... much truth in it :)thanks
I feel like cheering him/her on...
go ahead, elena! :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Not for long, maybe...
I can feel it....
:)
Oy! Tell me about rain clouds. Seattle is a drippy wet sog of a mess right now. I'd look for herons but I'd get me eye plopped on :)
Second star to the right and straight on until morning ... he's headed home, where hopefully it's dry.
nice one
johjn
Sem te prebrala. Lep vikend ti želim.
I can sense it..
masago: only (s)he knows...
andrew: thanks
kai: thanks
hat: you have my sympathy and hope the weather improves soon for you
quilly: hard to see the stars with all the clouds... hopefully, he knew where he was going...
john: thanks
vilinček: hvala, je že mimo...
gautami: ah... thanks
love the pic, and the message it's giving.
the journey may be lonely, but the job has to be done. (hope i don't sound too preachy. :) )
dsnake: glad you find a message in it... and not preachyat all, i love your interpretation... much truth in it :)
thanks
I feel like cheering him/her on...
go ahead, elena! :)
Post a Comment