I love the way that so many of us are writing about the same things at the moment, because they are popping up in our different countries. But we each have our own take on them.
It seems as though humans walk through life not knowing the impact they have on the tiniest living thing. I've always liked Dandelions even though they're considered a weed.
13 comments:
Pretty, pretty. As a child I loved to pick these and blow on them.
Tic, tic, tic...
Nice one.
I like this and still to this day bend down and blow away the seeds :)
Lovely Polona.
I simply love the Dandelion, I know that for some it's a weed, but you must admit it's a fighter who lost only few battles.
good one!
great one polona
john
I love the way that so many of us are writing about the same things at the moment, because they are popping up in our different countries. But we each have our own take on them.
I like the implicit hint in here that the footsteps have shaken the seeds from the dandelion
It seems as though humans walk through life not knowing the impact they have on the tiniest living thing.
I've always liked Dandelions even though they're considered a weed.
kako preprosto nas ti ujames, hehe, vedno znova s svojo enostavnosto in pravim pesniskim zaznavanjem!
lepo bodi, polona.
n
quilly: who didn't?
and we made chains from their hollow stems :)
masago: thank you :)
janice: i'm fond of dandelions, too :)
thank you
ashi: yes, i like it for the same reason and more... they are pretty, too :)
thank you
andrew: thank you!
john: many thanks
jem: indeed, and although a jaded subject, it often still works
(liked your take, too)
crafty green poet: yes, it's not always the wind that disperses seeds...
thank you juliet
theelementary: we share the opinion, then :)
thank you
neikka: ha, saj dobre stvari so največkrat enostavne (upam, da tole ne zveni prepotentno)
objem!
Dandelions! Ah!
Kazalec na uri -
za novo klitje ...
Post a Comment