haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
I love the words -- interesting photo, too.
Very nice.
very interesting ... sunny sunday :)
Awesome photo! I alsmost took a photo of some bird tracks in the sand, but they weren't really crisp. This just pops! As does your writing -- as usual.
Been kinda rainy, has it? Lovely images, visual and verbal.
Good one Polona. A unique photo too.
andrew: thank youmasago: thankspatricija: thank you... t'was nice, yesquilly: you are too kind. thank you for that :o)bill: yes but april is like that...thank youjanice: thank you
interesting! :)"There, Watson, is our crowprit, I mean, culprit."
:))))Ta je pa spet boljsi od boljsih, krasno:)))lbn
dsnake: ha! i actually think it was a pigeon :)neikka: me veseli, da ti je všeč :)hvala, objem!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love the words -- interesting photo, too.
Very nice.
very interesting ... sunny sunday :)
Awesome photo! I alsmost took a photo of some bird tracks in the sand, but they weren't really crisp. This just pops! As does your writing -- as usual.
Been kinda rainy, has it? Lovely images, visual and verbal.
Good one Polona. A unique photo too.
andrew: thank you
masago: thanks
patricija: thank you... t'was nice, yes
quilly: you are too kind. thank you for that :o)
bill: yes but april is like that...
thank you
janice: thank you
interesting! :)
"There, Watson, is our crowprit, I mean, culprit."
:))))
Ta je pa spet boljsi od boljsih, krasno:)))
lbn
dsnake: ha! i actually think it was a pigeon :)
neikka: me veseli, da ti je všeč :)
hvala, objem!
Post a Comment