Do river gulls have a noisier flight than seagulls, I wonder ... the seagulls I know always seem to glide soundlessly, even in the rain ... I must be missing something here ...
janice: this one is not immediately apparent... thank you.
andrew: thank you
quilly: good, and thank you
floots: i think i know what you mean... gulls only fly here occasionally so they are not a common sight thank you
john: thank you
vilinček: vse to in morda še kaj...
julie: i'm glad it works for you thank you
lucija: ja, sem jih vedno vesela, kadar jih vidim nad ljubljano... hvala ti, lepo bodi!
neikka: hvala za pohvaloin lepe želje... me menda daje pomladanska utrujenost :) pozdrav!
grish: thank you
laughing granny: well, i don't know... i heard one cry, though. gulls are by no means common visitors around ljubljana although they can be seen more often lately than before.
This reminds me of the importance of all the senses. Lately we have had wild weather. We watch the gulls swoooping by but cant hear them. Then in a window of calm sun we open the door, we can't see them any more but we can hear them!
20 comments:
Nice.
Good one Polona. I love all your bird photos.
can't see in the fog -- I like this
nice -- I heard it, too
i love that idea
and the sound of a gull's wings
(more than its cry - though i sometimes miss the hundreds of gulls from where i lived in england)
nice one
john
Galeb? Veter z juga? Dežne kapljice iz juga?
That really catches the image, and the sound. Lovely.
Pozabljam, da imaš izostreno oko in uho za ptice... a galeb je tisti eden, ki ga tudi sama prepoznavam... In se mi zdi fejst fajn, da ga...
In vedno me veseli, ko si ga izbereš za svoj "motiv"
Lepo bodi. Objem pod večer, Lucija
Polona, posnetek ptica je super in misel tako vsakdanje resnicna, da je lepa.
Drzi se, naj se dan prevesi v jasnino duse in srca.
lepo bodi.n
Rainy birds...good one polona
Do river gulls have a noisier flight than seagulls, I wonder ... the seagulls I know always seem to glide soundlessly, even in the rain ... I must be missing something here ...
kai: (-:
masago: thanks
janice: this one is not immediately apparent... thank you.
andrew: thank you
quilly: good, and thank you
floots: i think i know what you mean... gulls only fly here occasionally so they are not a common sight
thank you
john: thank you
vilinček: vse to in morda še kaj...
julie: i'm glad it works for you
thank you
lucija: ja, sem jih vedno vesela, kadar jih vidim nad ljubljano...
hvala ti, lepo bodi!
neikka: hvala za pohvaloin lepe želje... me menda daje pomladanska utrujenost :)
pozdrav!
grish: thank you
laughing granny: well, i don't know... i heard one cry, though. gulls are by no means common visitors around ljubljana although they can be seen more often lately than before.
This reminds me of the importance of all the senses. Lately we have had wild weather. We watch the gulls swoooping by but cant hear them. Then in a window of calm sun we open the door, we can't see them any more but we can hear them!
love the stark simplicity of this shot. and with a few words, you managed to throw in some sound effects. :)
jem: inded, sometimes and unexpected sense steps in :)
thank you
dsnake: thank you. the sound is left to the imagination, though...
I love the austerity of the image against your suggestion of hearing an unseen gull.
well, boulies, the gull is right there in the picture, flying in from behind the right tree :)
thank you
There it is!
ah, you found it :)
Post a Comment