I love watching for those first signs of new growth. But they are never where I expect them - I look at my Japanese maple daily and there is no change - but then over the wall, my friend pointed out a tree covered in blossom already!
Saj ne morem verjeti - tri dni sem že v kratkih rokavih, zvečer ob šestih je bilo 15 stopinj... deset dni nazaj pa je bilo minus deset, ena sama sivina, ena sama zima...
quilly: you are of course so right. thank you for your kind words.
laughing granny: many thanks.
janice: thank you. ah, those brambles take any opportunity to grow but you're right, we are about a month ahead of time - hardly any winter again here... just hope it doesn't show up in march or even april (has happened before)
masago: yes. but they are tenacous weeds, these brambles. thank you
andrew: yes it is!
floots: many thanks
jem: well, the growth came early this year. but i know what you mean. thank you
lucija: ja, res je neverjetno tole vreme. nor ponedeljek, malo bolje danes... a bo že... drži se, objem!
guatman: well resumed, thank you. i only hope we don't get winter in may (well, march would be bad enough);)
patricija: thank you as always.
hat: it's coming, it's coming... but not quite here yet... thank you
bill: oldie but goldie. still love it.
don: thank you.
john: thank you.
vilinček: pa še res je. objem!
pat: i firmly believe there's still sap in that bramble :) thanks
21 comments:
Glorious color! February is a fickle lover though, and she's apt to cruelly freeze that nascent bud.
You strike again, Polona, with simplicity and purity - excellent!
Beautiful Polona!
Looks like you're ahead of us season-wise. Love the color of those leaves.
Nice. It seems a miracle that sap can flow under that, eh?
It's getting closer! :)
wonderful detail in words and pic
I love watching for those first signs of new growth. But they are never where I expect them - I look at my Japanese maple daily and there is no change - but then over the wall, my friend pointed out a tree covered in blossom already!
Saj ne morem verjeti - tri dni sem že v kratkih rokavih, zvečer ob šestih je bilo 15 stopinj... deset dni nazaj pa je bilo minus deset, ena sama sivina, ena sama zima...
si pa dobro ujela to barvno skladje robidnice...
Pa saj veš, a ne...
Bodi in zdrži in en objem in ...
Lucija
Your spring arriving, ours a hopeful wishupondream. Your camera tells
excellent shot...I like details on photos.
...and excellent haiku....
I fear good Quilly is right. But Spring Spring glorious Spring! I am soooo ready for it.
An oldie:
February wind
wanting to believe
the crocus
Nice catch!
beauty polona
john
Bujenje pomladi.
objem v dan :)
I wish this old bramble could sprout a new leaf or two. Love it!!
Draga polona, fotografija je pesem brez besed, besede nadgradnja pesmi ob pesmi:)))))
lb neikka
This is so beautiful! I love the colors and the hint of new life. Wonderful Polona!
quilly: you are of course so right.
thank you for your kind words.
laughing granny: many thanks.
janice: thank you. ah, those brambles take any opportunity to grow but you're right, we are about a month ahead of time - hardly any winter again here... just hope it doesn't show up in march or even april (has happened before)
masago: yes. but they are tenacous weeds, these brambles.
thank you
andrew: yes it is!
floots: many thanks
jem: well, the growth came early this year. but i know what you mean.
thank you
lucija: ja, res je neverjetno tole vreme. nor ponedeljek, malo bolje danes... a bo že...
drži se, objem!
guatman: well resumed, thank you. i only hope we don't get winter in may (well, march would be bad enough);)
patricija: thank you as always.
hat: it's coming, it's coming... but not quite here yet...
thank you
bill: oldie but goldie. still love it.
don: thank you.
john: thank you.
vilinček: pa še res je.
objem!
pat: i firmly believe there's still sap in that bramble :)
thanks
neikka: kako poetično!
hvala ti, objem!
boulies: thank you so much.
in with the new. :)
very nice colours, polona
dsnake: thank you
Post a Comment