Tuesday, 26 February 2008



počasi se pomika
proti globlji vodi
žarek svetlobe

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

One hopes that the light is capable of seeing any dangers that may lurk in the depths, and a voiding them.

Wisdom Of Heart said...

this post is marvellous ... thanks for sharing the beauty of your art

Anonymous said...

This is happening to me right now. It's terrifying, necessary and amazing.

Anonymous said...

Danes mi ne gre najbolje sestavljanje misli... sem žalostna in tudi slika se mi zdi žalostna... Je res ali se mi samo zdi?

Objem v noč, Lucija

Anonymous said...

Beautiful poempictures. The poems and the pictures illuminate each other. Congratulations on Your best blogging buddies award from Crafty Green Poet.

laughing granny said...

Fantastic!! Excellent, Polona! :-))

Crafty Green Poet said...

this one is magical.

As you know now, I gave you an award, I meant to let you know earler but I hadn't been able to comment on your blog for some reason. I know you don't like to pass the awards on but that's fine...

Masago said...

Love it!

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

This brilliant Polona. I love the words and the photograph caught my eyes right off. I am so glad I get to come here.

soft love,
T

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

the light moving -- I love that!

Janice Thomson said...

This is so good Polona. Wonderful combination.

Anonymous said...

Shivers don my back!

floots said...

beautiful moment
thank you

John McDonald said...

another great one
john

jem said...

I like this, it has a sense of depth, of things moving in a different direction than we often see. Going down and deeper rather than side to side. (I hope that makes sense, I can't explain it very well!)

Pat Paulk said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Plenty of places to let the mind wander on this one.

aleks said...

eterično, super :))
(kot bi se v tolmunu kopala duša)

neikka said...

polona, re je lepo tole. prava biserna poslastica/

Zamujam, a sem tu z duso.

Lbn

polona said...

quilly: One hopes that one is capable of seeing any dangers that may lurk in the depths, and avoiding them, to paraphrase you.
thank you

patricija: that's a kind thing to say... thank you.

hat: wishing you the best possible transition!

lucija: pravzaprav ni... v njej je vsega pomalo... je... kot življenje...
drži se, objem!

gingato:welcome and thank you. congrats to you, too :)

laughing granny: thank you, višnja!

crafty green poet: thank you for the award and your kind words. blogland is a whimsicalplace at times...

kai: thanks

masago: thank you!

inside our hands...: many thanks, tara. i'm in love with your photos and words, too.
hope you're feeling well.

andrew: thank you.

janice: aw, thank you.

gautami: wow, thanks.

floots: many thanks

john: thank you

jem: you have explained it perfectly... i think we're on the same wavelength with this one :)

pat: a triple wow, that's sure worth something. many thanks!

aleks: voda me od nekdaj privlači, tako da...
hvala in dobrodošel nazaj

neikka: te čutim.
hvala za obisk, objem!

Anonymous said...

let the light
follow the stream
back to the source.

polona said...

indeed, paul.
thank you

Elena Horowitz-Brookes said...

This is so mysterious. Your colors are incredible. And the words remind me of an opening to a tantalizing story. Though as poetry they stand on their own. Gorgeous!!!

polona said...

many thanks, boulies. the colours are quite natural... that's how some of our rivers look.
and feel free to write a story if you feel so inclined ;)