haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
When I first saw the picture, I was convinced that there were red carp swimming in the pond ...
Aw, beautiful.
I'm with Laughing Granny. My eyes saw Koi. I didn't even know clouds could swim. ;p
The association with koi enhances the beauty of the picture.
I love this! So calming.
fotografija je magična, zapisano simbolika dogajanjaObjem v dan
really enjoyedjohn
i love your koi-clouds!
This is perfectly lovely! My God Polona. Just wonderful!
couldn't be said or be presentation otherwise.
that's one amazing haigathank you
laughing granny: it would be better if there were really koi in there :)thanksmasago: thank youquilly: they can if you make them :o)bill: thank you.andrew: many thanks.lucija: hvala... ugotavljam, da sipremalokrat vzamem čas za obisk tega ribnika, čeprav ga imam tik pred nosom...objem!john: many thanksangelika: thank you.inside our hands...: thank you tara.ashi: thank youfloots: many thanks
to je moral biti pa krasen dan, morda petek?Nisem pogledala na datum, le prelepo sliko sem obcudovala in haiku ob njej.Sicer pa oprosti za zamudo, dan pred potovanjem in dan, ko letim, ni nikoli casa za net, nikoli.Bodi lepo. n
neikka: četrtek proti večeru :)(objavljeno pa v petek)in ni razloga za opravičilo... saj je razumljivo.objem!
Wow! What a shot. I'm envious.
Oooo I like reflection haiku! Great one. And because the cloud is red, hinting at blood, this seems to have a darker tone too.
boulies: well, i was lucky to be around that pond just after the sunset... thank youjem: i appreciate any interpretation :)thank you again
your red cloud images are awesome!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
When I first saw the picture, I was convinced that there were red carp swimming in the pond ...
Aw, beautiful.
I'm with Laughing Granny. My eyes saw Koi. I didn't even know clouds could swim. ;p
The association with koi enhances the beauty of the picture.
I love this! So calming.
fotografija je magična, zapisano simbolika dogajanja
Objem v dan
really enjoyed
john
i love your koi-clouds!
This is perfectly lovely! My God Polona. Just wonderful!
couldn't be said or be presentation otherwise.
that's one amazing haiga
thank you
laughing granny: it would be better if there were really koi in there :)
thanks
masago: thank you
quilly: they can if you make them :o)
bill: thank you.
andrew: many thanks.
lucija: hvala... ugotavljam, da sipremalokrat vzamem čas za obisk tega ribnika, čeprav ga imam tik pred nosom...
objem!
john: many thanks
angelika: thank you.
inside our hands...: thank you tara.
ashi: thank you
floots: many thanks
to je moral biti pa krasen dan, morda petek?
Nisem pogledala na datum, le prelepo sliko sem obcudovala in haiku ob njej.
Sicer pa oprosti za zamudo, dan pred potovanjem in dan, ko letim, ni nikoli casa za net, nikoli.
Bodi lepo. n
neikka: četrtek proti večeru :)
(objavljeno pa v petek)
in ni razloga za opravičilo... saj je razumljivo.
objem!
Wow! What a shot. I'm envious.
Oooo I like reflection haiku! Great one. And because the cloud is red, hinting at blood, this seems to have a darker tone too.
boulies: well, i was lucky to be around that pond just after the sunset... thank you
jem: i appreciate any interpretation :)
thank you again
your red cloud images are awesome!
Post a Comment