Fantastična fotografija. ljubim gozdove, ljubim drevesa...Tam so moje prakorenine... Popotovala sem v čas nazaj. Bilo je nepozabno izkustvo... Kot lise na tleh. In pot kot žarki, ki odstirajo tančice.
Polno simbolike v tem ubesedenju fotografije. Zame. Prisvajam si jo. Naj bo majčkeno moja.
I love your use of the word 'leaves - it works at two levels for me and that is what makes this. This spot seems like a beautiful hidden find. I'd like to be there on this cold and cloudy morning.
19 comments:
Your image and words are dreamy here. Love this!
I love it when sunlight dapples the ground beneath trees. Great photo and perfect words, as usual.
Nice.
Polona, I just love what you write, I have a few favorites and you are one of them. Thank you so much.
Just loved this one.
T
Oh, how beautiful!
Love this one, Polona!
Margie
Fantastična fotografija. ljubim gozdove, ljubim drevesa...Tam so moje prakorenine... Popotovala sem v čas nazaj. Bilo je nepozabno izkustvo... Kot lise na tleh. In pot kot žarki, ki odstirajo tančice.
Polno simbolike v tem ubesedenju fotografije. Zame. Prisvajam si jo. Naj bo majčkeno moja.
Pozabila dodati podpis.
Velik objem, Lucija
very nice
john
Beautiful. Why do I keep repeating it? Oh, because it is beautiful :)
Beautiful, the sun in the tall, dark, deep branches ... a very special atmosphere caught here ...
i love these moments
thank you
Pravi uzitek je priti do tebe, Polona. Pa to niso floskule!!!!
Ko ne utegnem, se vedno sekiram, kaj sem zamudila.
Lepo, lepo. O,n.
chambermaid
having her
free time?
kai: thank you.
boulies: many thanks.
quilly: it's not so easy to catch on camera. but thank you for your words.
masago: thanks
inside our hands...: oh, that's most kind, tara.
i love what you're doing, too.
thank you
margie: many thanks.
starry nights: thank you!
andrew: thank you
lucija: ja, si lahko mislim...
postoj in užij, kadarkoli želiš... saj veš, da si vedno dobrodošla.
objem nazaj v nedeljsko noč!
john: thank you
ričardas: i don't mind your repeating yourself :)
thank you
laughing granny: thank you very much.
floots: me too... glad to oblige :)
neikka: to je pa lepo slišati...
pa saj v bistvu nič ne zamudiš... vse počaka
tikkis: so it seems :)
I love your use of the word 'leaves - it works at two levels for me and that is what makes this. This spot seems like a beautiful hidden find. I'd like to be there on this cold and cloudy morning.
And the nightshift will have to clean them. These really should be published!!
jem: i suppose it's the angle of the light than created the effect. i passed there many times and this part of the wood is unremarkable...
pat: you have a unique way of seeing things.
thank you
Tudi jaz pobiram zamujeno in razmišljam za nazaj. Vedno iščem svoj svet v tvojem svetu :)
A tale mi je svetel. Tale haiku mi je svetel.
vilinček: ja... žarek svetlobe... upanja, morda, ki vdihne življenje v svojo okolico, pa čeprav le za trenutek
Post a Comment