Monday, 21 January 2008


razcep poti
zimski veter piha
naravnost mimo

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the wind pays no mind to traffic rules. Once when I was driving it blew a trash can right through the intersection when it really should have stopped for the red light.

Lovely countryside you captured.

trinitystar said...

One route but many paths ... where ever the wind blows you.
:o)

Masago said...

Brilliant!

Margie said...

I think you get better and better at your work each day, Polona!
Love this one!
And, that pic of the countryside is beautiful!!
Thank you!

Margie

Amalendu said...

I have been following your work silently....for one reason that I did not have anything to offer in return...
Lovely, as always...

floots said...

i'm loving these recent landscape pieces
thank you

John McDonald said...

very very good
john

magiceye said...

the privilege of bing windy!

Ričardas said...

right is right, I would go to right, also I would like to be a wind too.
nicely presented.

Anonymous said...

Tu sem se pa nasmehnila, hodumusno, kot je hudomusen tvoj haiku>))))

Fotka pa ful lepa.

Lbn

Anonymous said...

zanimiv razcep... gremo v meglo, ali v sonce... Odločiti se je treba! Kot za vse v življenju...

Naj ti bo mirna noč, jutri se že teden prevesi...

Objem, Lucija

Elena Horowitz-Brookes said...

Forks on paths and roads always seem a little mysterious if not haunting. Like a reference to ones own right and wrong choices in life, perhaps. You definitely said something to me.
Thank you

polona said...

quilly: yep, the wind only follows its own rules... blew some vehicles off the road not far from here...
the nice thing is, i don't have to go very far to reach these hills

trinity: the wind moves in mysterious ways... and so do our lives...

masago: thank you!

margie: thank you so much. as everywhere, there are ups and downs...

amalendu: thank you for stopping by and leaving some words...

floots: thank you. it was the first weekend in a long time that i was able to spend outdoors and these pieces were inspired by that trip (two, actually)

john: many thanks

magiceye: yep, certainly in this case...

ričardas: oh, but sometimes left is right...
thank you

neikka: oh, hvala :)
malce pa je res navihan...
objem!

kai: many thanks

lucija: če si veter, si pa sam narediš, kar ti paše :)
ja, patudi polno luno smo preživeli...
objem!

boulies: it's the dilemmas and decisions that sometimes make them unsettling... pleased this spoke to you.

Anonymous said...

terrific!

Pat Paulk said...

Wind has a mind of its own. I wonder if it's wise to follow...

polona said...

gautami: thank you!

pat: that depends, i reckon, where you want to end up...