haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
vse dobro,a.
Very well done. A great topic, nicely framed and I love the choice of colour for the lettering and its placement.
A well found detail - fantastic!
Fotografija je fantastična. Ubesedena je lahko več pomenska... In je večpomenska...Ampak volja premaga eno in drugo, kar itak že veš... Naredi si kar se da udoben vikend, objem vanj, Lucija
We have a hornet's nest in a tree in our front yard.I like this post!Nice work!Margie
gorgeous shot and words to match
Well done Polona, the defence of this nest must be impregnable.
that's double jeopardy
oh, that's sweet... and stinging :) nicely done.
Wow! What a find. Lovely Polona. I'll check backwards into past posts when I come back around.
This one is wonderful. However since I am allergic. I will keep my distance...smiles.T
barbed wire and wasp's nest, deadly combination. :)
kai: ayealeks: hvala... saj je... :)masago: thank you very much for paying attention to detaillaughing granny: thank you!lucija: ja, res je, kar praviš... v več pogledih :)vikend pa je bil čisto ok, hvala.pa en prisrčen objem!margie: hornets? phew, not the kind of neighbours i'd be looking forward to :)thank you.floots: as always, i appreciate your words. cheersashi: thank you. i doubt, however, that there is suc a thing as an impregnable defencequilly: so it seems...john: thank you.ričardas: above all, stinging.thank youboulies: it was. and the funny thing is, when i returned to find it again, i couldn't.feel free to come back whenever suits youinside our hands: oh, allergy to stings is an unpleasant and dangerous thing... you better keep the distance :)thank you!dsnake: well, it might not be deadly but dangerous for sure...thanks
haha, asociacija na mojega sina, ki mi v mailih pise, pozdravi OSE, pa ta ose pomeni VSE!!!Prav lusno!Lep nedeljski vecer, zelim.
Dangerous?
ha, neikka... luštno, ja.tikkis: potentially, yes
So many levels of protection and prevention here. So much sharpness.
amazing sight to find!
jem: yes, all that, and potential danger...crafty green poet: thank you, and it was.
Z zamudo, a sem znova pri tebi. Bodeča žica in osje gnezdo. Dvojna nevarnost, za svet, ki je za njo. Tako sem doživela!
vilinček: dvojna nevarnost, ja... ne da bi takrat vedela, se je poleg bančne afere odvijala še ena 'drama'...hvala za obisk, objem!
Post a Comment
21 comments:
vse dobro,
a.
Very well done. A great topic, nicely framed and I love the choice of colour for the lettering and its placement.
A well found detail - fantastic!
Fotografija je fantastična. Ubesedena je lahko več pomenska... In je večpomenska...
Ampak volja premaga eno in drugo, kar itak že veš...
Naredi si kar se da udoben vikend, objem vanj, Lucija
We have a hornet's nest in a tree in our front yard.
I like this post!
Nice work!
Margie
gorgeous shot and words to match
Well done Polona, the defence of this nest must be impregnable.
that's double jeopardy
oh, that's sweet... and stinging :) nicely done.
Wow! What a find. Lovely Polona. I'll check backwards into past posts when I come back around.
This one is wonderful. However since I am allergic. I will keep my distance...smiles.
T
barbed wire and wasp's nest, deadly combination. :)
kai: aye
aleks: hvala... saj je... :)
masago: thank you very much for paying attention to detail
laughing granny: thank you!
lucija: ja, res je, kar praviš... v več pogledih :)
vikend pa je bil čisto ok, hvala.
pa en prisrčen objem!
margie: hornets? phew, not the kind of neighbours i'd be looking forward to :)
thank you.
floots: as always, i appreciate your words. cheers
ashi: thank you. i doubt, however, that there is suc a thing as an impregnable defence
quilly: so it seems...
john: thank you.
ričardas: above all, stinging.
thank you
boulies: it was. and the funny thing is, when i returned to find it again, i couldn't.
feel free to come back whenever suits you
inside our hands: oh, allergy to stings is an unpleasant and dangerous thing... you better keep the distance :)
thank you!
dsnake: well, it might not be deadly but dangerous for sure...
thanks
haha, asociacija na mojega sina, ki mi v mailih pise, pozdravi OSE, pa ta ose pomeni VSE!!!
Prav lusno!
Lep nedeljski vecer, zelim.
Dangerous?
ha, neikka... luštno, ja.
tikkis: potentially, yes
So many levels of protection and prevention here. So much sharpness.
amazing sight to find!
jem: yes, all that, and potential danger...
crafty green poet: thank you, and it was.
Z zamudo, a sem znova pri tebi. Bodeča žica in osje gnezdo. Dvojna nevarnost, za svet, ki je za njo.
Tako sem doživela!
vilinček: dvojna nevarnost, ja... ne da bi takrat vedela, se je poleg bančne afere odvijala še ena 'drama'...
hvala za obisk, objem!
Post a Comment