Beautiful catch. In moments like this I think - do I need hard work if most beautiful things are just here in the tiny flower, then I get hungry and has to go to work :)
I love the double meaning in 'catching my breath'. And you've also reminded me how powerful it is to use specific names of plants and animals etc in writing - their unique sounds really add something.
22 comments:
very pretty!
Torej je res! Pomlad se v resnici prebuja... Blogerji jo čutijo in se ji klanjajo...
Teloh je pa tisto najnežnejše in najtoplejše, kar pride na plano...
Zelo lepo...
Good work, Polona!
So you were out hiking when you came upon this flower?
Such a pretty flower!
I enjoyed this one very much!
Thank you!
Margie
So many ways to catch our breath. Love it!!
Glad you stopped to breathe. Great shot!
How beautiful! I adore hellebores, but there are none in the local woods ...
So tender, had seen these before.
I love to see the green :)
Nice found Polona, I have only to look out the window to ours garden Hellebore, (maybe I too should tag this comment: where has my fitness gone ):)
lovely observation
john
i'm always glad of an excuse for a rest so i really identified with this one :)
Beautiful catch. In moments like this I think - do I need hard work if most beautiful things are just here in the tiny flower, then I get hungry and has to go to work :)
I love the double meaning in 'catching my breath'. And you've also reminded me how powerful it is to use specific names of plants and animals etc in writing - their unique sounds really add something.
When I saw your pic and words my thougts were.....I'm catching a breath, because I saw somthing beatiful - hellebore. I love your work.
Ze, ze?
Oh, kako krasno izgleda vonj po pomladi.
Lepo bodi.
Catching one's breath often reveals the unexpected.
You still have flowers in winter?
kai: thank you
lucija: teloh je v bistvu zimska cvetlica in še ne pomeni pomladi...
a vseeno ga je lepo videti.
lep začetek tedna ti želim!
margie: yep, i was out hiking. the winter has taken a break and it's quite warm...
thank you,margie.
pat: indeed! thank you!
quilly: me too :o)
thank you
laughing granny: they can't be found everywhere here, either. but there are place...
thank you
masago: and they are the first to bloom each winter.
thank you
andrew: so do i...
ashi: so, you have them in your garden. nice...
ah, fitness...
john: thank you
floots: yeah, me too. and i always find something worth stopping for...
thank you
ričardas: i, too, wish i could enjoy small pleasures more often...
thank you
jem: thank you as always for your thoughtful comment.
patricija: yes, that's one of the possible interpretations. well perceived, thank you.
neikka: ne še... teloh je čisto zimska rožca... ampak vseeno pomeni,da ni več daleč...
objem!
goatman: forone reason or another :o)
well, helebores actually bloom in winter...
thank you
I needed to look up the word -- hellebore. Don't know if they grow in the U.S. Lovely!
need the exercise. :)
thanks for a great post.
Woops, I meant I had NOT seen these before.
Vidiš, predobro mi je že šlo tole z biologijo... No, hvala, ker mi širiš obzorje. Res nisem vedela, da je teloh zimski. Kaj pa zvončki in mačice?
Lep večer, Lucija
boulies: i don't think they do.
and thank you
dsnake: ah, you read the labels :o)
thank you
masago: yep, i don't think they grow in america
lucija: no ja, to je vse relativno... vsekakor oboje najdeš že pozimi, a zvončki imajo epitet prve pomladne cvetlice
Post a Comment