Thursday, 31 January 2008



krakanje vrane
gole veje trgajo
bel oblak

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saj ne morem biti vedno zadnja, lahko sem tu in tam tudi prva, a ne...

Krasna fotka... Drevesa, moje področje... In ne glede na gole veje, je drevo sporočilno. Močno sporočilno

Objem v noč, Lucija

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

I enjoyed this one Polona. I cannot wait until those branches have leaves.

T

Margie said...

Bare branches have a certain majesty to them.
Just look at that gorgeous, blue sky....breathtaking.

We had a sky like that today, here in Colorado...on my walk, I just kept gazing up at it!

Very nice, Polona!

Margie

Masago said...

Graphic (both ways).

floots said...

tearing the clouds
beautifully put
thank you

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sky!

Anonymous said...

Golly Polona, the image is so lovely and bright...but with the words it suddenly seems violent and intense. Or did I simply forget to take my tablets today?

John McDonald said...

lovely stuff
john

magiceye said...

wow....powerful

VILINČEK said...

Trganje belega oblačka? Hočejo jasno nebo? ali morda dežne kapljice, ki bi zalile njegove korenine?

Veselega pusta hrusta in lep vikend ti želim!:))

starry said...

love this one.I can see the bare leaves tearing the white clouds.awesome.

Wisdom Of Heart said...

I always find great haiku here...I wish you lovely weekend :))

jem said...

I love this. Its that observation - the meeting point of tree and cloud that makes it so perfect. My favourite for today!

polona said...

lucija: saj ni važno,katera si po vrsti, vedno si dobrodošla :)
drevesa pa... ja, tudi jaz jih imam rada...
objem!

inside our hands...: oh, me too...
thank you, T

margie: yes, they let us see the sky... and clear sky is a rare and beautiful sight in winter...
enjoy your trip, hugs!

maago: thanks

floots: thank you
it didn't help much, though... raining again

quilly: and a rare privilege in winter...
thank you

hat: i wanted a little contrast, incongruity if you wish... it's a strange world we live in and sometimes the day ends with mixed feelings

john: thank you

magiceye: thank you!

vilinček: res, včasih je tudi dež dobrodošel... a stvari niso vedno to,kar se zdijo...
hvala ti,objem!

starry nights: many thanks

patricija: most kind, thank you.
and a nice weekend to you, too

jem: as always, i appreciate your opinion. thank you

Bill said...

Absolutely true to perception, while permitting metaphorical extensions.

Tikkis said...

I must say that I like also your Slovenian version! Although I don't understand but the word vrane?

Krakanje vrane! Sounds good!

:-)

polona said...

bill: you are right on both counts, of course.
thank you

tikkis: thank you for reading the slovene version, too :)
vrana (f) means crow
but since nouns are declined in slovene, it becomes vrane in 2nd case

Elena Horowitz-Brookes said...

Love the poetry and the photo.

Thank you!

polona said...

i appreciate that, boulies. thanks :)