I love those birds. There's one in the woods that I visit everyday - I just follow the wood chips on the ground to find him. I actually heard his voice too for the first time the other day. Good close-up Polona
quilly: thank you. the bird really moved all the time but i wanted to show it this time...
floots: *blush* they are not easy to approach... but wait till i get a telephoto lens (may take long, though) and then i'll shoot real stuff (or not) thank you.
lucija: tu pa prav nič... iz megle v oblake in niti pikice sonca... res se mi že meša... še malo, pa boš pravi ornitolog :) objem!
hat: you are most kind... undeservedly so. thank you for that!
merelyme: the shot is really not so good but given the circumstances... thank you so much.
margie: thank you for your support :)
janice: they are interesting birds and not easy to spot. normally i wouldn't post a photo like that but i couldn't resist in this case... thank you.
laughing granny: thank you. he (she?) was indeed in a constant movement.
masago: it's nothing to write home about but thank you :)
john: thank you.
gautami: thank you. it was the best i could do...
andrew: thank you also.
neikka: detel? hmm... podoben žolni, le nekoliko manjši in prav tako s trkanjem po deblih išče insekte. pa saj se moraš spomniti tiste risanke o woodyju woodpeckru? no, ta je bil detel :)))
get zapped: it was hardly any more than a glimpse... thank you.
bill: more than a bit of fog, i'm afraid. thank you.
one more word: thank you everybody for saying this is a great shot.
however, i'm more than aware that it is certainly not. it may be a great catch as it's not easy to see, let alone capture a woodpecker on camera, but the shot lacks sharpness and definition. but i wanted to show it anyway so...
21 comments:
I like it. It is as though one can see the bird moving. Besides, it makes those of us with camera fumble fingers feel better.
now i am jealous
i love these birds but have never got this close
love it
thank you
Oh, draga moja, megla se je danes za nekaj časa razkadila... A zdaj tišči z vso silo k tlom, odeta v mraz in je nič ne maram... jaz tudi ne...
Detla sem pa slišala v ponedeljek nekje na Krasu, med Tomajem in Kobdiljem... Bolj, ko sem ga poskušala ujeti v objektiv, bolj se mi je skrival...
Vidiš. Še eno žival poznam... Bravo jaz. Lepo, mirno nočko, Lucija
Looks great from my view (:
Much more intimate.
oh gosh...nothing to apologize for...this is a great shot. i am in awe of your talents.
Love it Polona....as always!
Margie:)
I love those birds. There's one in the woods that I visit everyday - I just follow the wood chips on the ground to find him. I actually heard his voice too for the first time the other day. Good close-up Polona
I love this picture! The bird is nicely focused: his position suggests movement, activity on his part ... and a nice haiku, too!
I love this photo.
Actually I like it. I find nothing wrong with the picture.
I think it looks fine!
detlovo....spet si me ujela, kasen ptic je to?
Koliko imen pticev se bom naucila pri tebi!
Krasen posnetek, super.
Pa lep vikend imej.
O, n.
A fine glimpse into the tree world of a bird.
Having a bit of fog, are we? You've captured some beautiful variaitons on the theme.
wonderful
quilly: thank you. the bird really moved all the time but i wanted to show it this time...
floots: *blush*
they are not easy to approach... but wait till i get a telephoto lens (may take long, though) and then i'll shoot real stuff (or not)
thank you.
lucija: tu pa prav nič... iz megle v oblake in niti pikice sonca... res se mi že meša...
še malo, pa boš pravi ornitolog :)
objem!
hat: you are most kind... undeservedly so.
thank you for that!
merelyme: the shot is really not so good but given the circumstances...
thank you so much.
margie: thank you for your support :)
janice: they are interesting birds and not easy to spot. normally i wouldn't post a photo like that but i couldn't resist in this case...
thank you.
laughing granny: thank you. he (she?) was indeed in a constant movement.
masago: it's nothing to write home about but thank you :)
john: thank you.
gautami: thank you. it was the best i could do...
andrew: thank you also.
neikka: detel? hmm... podoben žolni, le nekoliko manjši in prav tako s trkanjem po deblih išče insekte.
pa saj se moraš spomniti tiste risanke o woodyju woodpeckru? no, ta je bil detel :)))
get zapped: it was hardly any more than a glimpse... thank you.
bill: more than a bit of fog, i'm afraid.
thank you.
kai: many thanks.
One word...breathtaking!!!
The photo is great! The words too, I like the effect of fog on sound
i think it's a great shot, the fuzzy background adds to the mood.
boulies: why thank you!
crafty green poet: that is most kind. thank you.
dsnake: oh, thank you.
one more word: thank you everybody for saying this is a great shot.
however, i'm more than aware that it is certainly not. it may be a great catch as it's not easy to see, let alone capture a woodpecker on camera, but the shot lacks sharpness and definition. but i wanted to show it anyway so...
Post a Comment