haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Love the connection here and where I'm taken with this Polona. Wonderful!
polona, i like the way you frame the shots, it's brilliant.dsnake1
I love this photo Polona! So striking. Merry Christmas ... almost! Thanks for being my blogging friend all year! Hugs.
I always love it when you can see the moon during the day. :)
Things to do. Yep. That's where I've been.
beautiful
clear imagejohn
Yes, the waxing moon reminds me to keep growing!
Wax on...Wax off...
janice: thank you for your insightful comment.dsnake: thank you.dan: thank you and happy holidays to you and yours!andrew: me too... thanksquilly: most of us have been there...magiceye: thank youjohn: thanksget zapped: it does indeed. thank youhat: ha!
Poignant.
thank you, masago.
Truly beautiful photo!
thank you.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Love the connection here and where I'm taken with this Polona. Wonderful!
polona, i like the way you frame the shots, it's brilliant.
dsnake1
I love this photo Polona! So striking. Merry Christmas ... almost! Thanks for being my blogging friend all year! Hugs.
I always love it when you can see the moon during the day. :)
Things to do. Yep. That's where I've been.
beautiful
clear image
john
Yes, the waxing moon reminds me to keep growing!
Wax on...
Wax off...
janice: thank you for your insightful comment.
dsnake: thank you.
dan: thank you and happy holidays to you and yours!
andrew: me too... thanks
quilly: most of us have been there...
magiceye: thank you
john: thanks
get zapped: it does indeed. thank you
hat: ha!
Poignant.
thank you, masago.
Truly beautiful photo!
thank you.
Post a Comment