haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Cool.
Beautiful Polona!
I wonder if they stopped in at the beauty parlor for that dye job?
I like it - you should see what I put on my photo blog today.
lovely composition and words just right - as always
lovely imagejohn
Miklavževe želje...Miklavžev utrip, naj tebi v veselje,se nasmehne ta hip! Vse najlepše ti želim! :))Objem od vilinčka!
No, tole pa je optimistično za shopping, čeprav polona tega ne mara, niti jaz:))))Objem, naj te noč obdari s čim lepim.neikka
Here you brought a whole new poetic concept to the word mall.Beautiful!
Mogoče je bil pa to znak, da bi morala vstopiti, Polona... Bodi dobro. Objem, Lucija
masago: thank you.janice: thank you!quilly: who, the clouds? santa's beauty parlour perhaps :)andrew: oh, i'm off to check it :)floots: thank you. as you probably know, i'm not too fond of such places but 'tis the season...john: thankshaha, hvala vilinček, in vse lepo!neikka: ja, si si zapomnila! :)a brez tega na žalost ne gre, pa tudi občutek,ko nekaj daruješ, je lep.boulies: and i dislike shopping :)thank youlucija: saj sem, še preveč...objem!
I like pink clouds!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Cool.
Beautiful Polona!
I wonder if they stopped in at the beauty parlor for that dye job?
I like it - you should see what I put on my photo blog today.
lovely composition and words just right - as always
lovely image
john
Miklavževe želje...
Miklavžev utrip,
naj tebi v veselje,
se nasmehne ta hip!
Vse najlepše ti želim! :))
Objem od vilinčka!
No, tole pa je optimistično za shopping, čeprav polona tega ne mara, niti jaz:))))
Objem, naj te noč obdari s čim lepim.
neikka
Here you brought a whole new poetic concept to the word mall.
Beautiful!
Mogoče je bil pa to znak, da bi morala vstopiti, Polona...
Bodi dobro. Objem, Lucija
masago: thank you.
janice: thank you!
quilly: who, the clouds? santa's beauty parlour perhaps :)
andrew: oh, i'm off to check it :)
floots: thank you. as you probably know, i'm not too fond of such places but 'tis the season...
john: thanks
haha, hvala vilinček, in vse lepo!
neikka: ja, si si zapomnila! :)
a brez tega na žalost ne gre, pa tudi občutek,ko nekaj daruješ, je lep.
boulies: and i dislike shopping :)
thank you
lucija: saj sem, še preveč...
objem!
I like pink clouds!
Post a Comment