The older I get, the less I care about my own scars. The more I find a sense of pride in having survived to tell the tale. Really nice one my friend. Oh wise sage... heh heh.
Oh, very powerful and moving. And its speaks to me at a personal level too - how our weaknesses become more apparent as winter strips away the shelter of the sun.
Kot klasična japonska umetnost. Si je zaslužila objavo na Simply haiku, za katerega se mi sicer zdi, da je malo opešal. Morda tudi zaradi bloganja oz. prav zaradi njega.
19 comments:
I feel we too, open up to ourselves during the winter season.
Nice words. I hope it will still manage to bandage it's scars in spring.
a definite megawow this one
thank you
It seems a bit chilly to go through winter unclothed, but that revealing his scar thing is probably good for his mental health ....
-Quilly
The older I get, the less I care about my own scars. The more I find a sense of pride in having survived to tell the tale. Really nice one my friend. Oh wise sage... heh heh.
I love oak trees. You make this one proud!
hope is well!
Polona this is absolutely outstanding! I am in awe.
I really think this is one of your best!
great one
john
Oh, very powerful and moving. And its speaks to me at a personal level too - how our weaknesses become more apparent as winter strips away the shelter of the sun.
Zanimivo. Narava. Podoba starega hrasta in človeška duša. Naj jo pomlad znova ozeleni :)
Lepo bodi!
Well done, love the contrast of the letter against the background.
Modra, modra misel, polona, tako modra, da sem se nekajkrat vrnila preko dneva k njej.
Zdaj pa, preden grem spat, le še lahko noč.
O,n.
Prelepa fotografija, joj, kako se mi je vsedla... In zima je na pragu, res je...
In vsi smo nekam busy, a ne...
Bodi dobro, kjerkoli že, kakorkoli že...
Oprosti, Lucija je podpis eno stopnico višje
get zapped: yep, i suppose so...
ričardas: well, it has done so every year thus far so i think it will...
floots: woo hoo, that means a lot :)
cheers
quilly: well, the trees do it for a purpose... unclothing helps them survive without major damage... as for revealing the scars, i agree
hat: that's a healthy attitude, i would say. and i can relate to your words, too.
thank you, my friend
boulies: oaks are proud trees and i'm quite fond of them, too.
thank you.
kai: all is well, thank you, just some socially busy times...
janice: why thank you! and this means something.
andrew: wow, many thanks!
john: thank you.
jem: yes, everything becomes more vulnerable in winter...
thank you for your great words.
vilinček: ja. zelo lepo povedano.
objem tudi tebi!
masago: thank you!
neikka: oh, hvala. mi pomeni.
in lahko noč v naslednji večer!
lucija: saj sem kar vedela, da si ti :)
in hvala ti za božajoče besede :)
objem v soboto!
I love the grey shades!
Kot klasična japonska umetnost.
Si je zaslužila objavo na Simply haiku, za katerega se mi sicer zdi, da je malo opešal. Morda tudi zaradi bloganja oz. prav zaradi njega.
Vse dobro, Polona!
Al
Post a Comment