haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Only one seed per day, even on Christmas? Great photo. I was gifted with a Cadillac tripod for my jalopy camera.
merry xmas, Polona
I like the brightness of it
Another Christmas...
i gave them extra for christmas :)
lovelyjohn
Lepo... in lepo, da se najdejo dobri ljudj, ki jih nahranijo...Lep preostanek praznika ti voščim,Lucija
Birds get a gift too.
I like it! that picture too!BTW, you have been chosen to do a hoopla
Hi PolonaI know it's been a long time since I've paid you a visit, but I see you have not lost your...Magic Touch!Hope you had a great Christmas and my warmest greetings for a wonderful New Year!!!Margie:)
quilly: 'another' means more than one in my book (but i may be wrong)a tripod sounds great to me :)kai: thank you!andrew: thank youmasago: :-)floots: oh, you would, wouldn't you!john: thank youlucija: se strinjam.hvala, objem!get zapped: indeed they do.gautami: thank you. and it's upmargie: how nice of you to stop by!thank you for your kind words and best wishes for the new year!
Ocarljivo lepo, Polona. Pot po svetu, obiski sorodnikov in komaj zdaj prebiram prispevke svojih prijateljev po blogih...fotografija polna svetlobe, kot Bozic sam po sebi je.Bodi lepo. neikka.
I like this one!
hvala, neikka. fotka je 'zgoljufana', saj se v tej prekleti sivini ne da posneti nič barvitega.lepo bodi!thank you, janice!
My thoughts were in the same area at the same time - christmas lunch - under an umbrella she dashes to the bird table
jem: oh clever... i love your take!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Only one seed per day, even on Christmas? Great photo. I was gifted with a Cadillac tripod for my jalopy camera.
merry xmas, Polona
I like the brightness of it
Another Christmas...
i gave them extra for christmas :)
lovely
john
Lepo... in lepo, da se najdejo dobri ljudj, ki jih nahranijo...
Lep preostanek praznika ti voščim,
Lucija
Birds get a gift too.
I like it! that picture too!
BTW, you have been chosen to do a hoopla
Hi Polona
I know it's been a long time since I've paid you a visit, but I see you have not lost your...
Magic Touch!
Hope you had a great Christmas and my warmest greetings for a wonderful New Year!!!
Margie:)
quilly: 'another' means more than one in my book (but i may be wrong)
a tripod sounds great to me :)
kai: thank you!
andrew: thank you
masago: :-)
floots: oh, you would, wouldn't you!
john: thank you
lucija: se strinjam.
hvala, objem!
get zapped: indeed they do.
gautami: thank you. and it's up
margie: how nice of you to stop by!
thank you for your kind words and best wishes for the new year!
Ocarljivo lepo, Polona.
Pot po svetu, obiski sorodnikov in komaj zdaj prebiram prispevke svojih prijateljev po blogih...fotografija polna svetlobe, kot Bozic sam po sebi je.
Bodi lepo. neikka.
I like this one!
hvala, neikka. fotka je 'zgoljufana', saj se v tej prekleti sivini ne da posneti nič barvitega.
lepo bodi!
thank you, janice!
My thoughts were in the same area at the same time -
christmas lunch -
under an umbrella she dashes
to the bird table
jem: oh clever... i love your take!
Post a Comment