haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Nicely done.
life goes on...
Vau. Obsedena sem z vlaki, to veš? Že od malega... In tisti "vonj" železnice! Deluje kot mamilo...Objem v vikend, imej se dobro.Lucija
p.s. pravilno bi se glasilo: z vlaki in vsem kar zraven paše, vključno s progo in tiri.Sorry, bila prehitra.Objem, Lucija
gorgeousand that a great shot of our hooded friend
well spotted and nicely presented.
I hope he finds something he likes. Stunning bird, but he looks quite different from ours.
I can't get over how colorful your crows are - what a beauty he is. Like your words to this Polona.
Lovely hooded crow there! I wonder what he'll find under the leaves?
They know when and where to look!
I note that this crow isn't turning over "a new leaf" but is choosing to retain old habits. Tsk, tsk.
:-) (I think it's no need to say more?)
masago: thank you.andrew: so it doesand in the end so it goeslucija: ja, vem :)in ob tejle progi ob tivoliju se vedno kaj dogaja...lep vikend tudi tebi, kjerkoli že boš.objemfloots: thank you. i thought you might like to see the hoodie again :)john: thank youričardas: thank you.jem: if not there, something will turn up in a dustbin. they have learned to turn the contents out so they can get to the leftovers.janice: these are hooded crows and are very common around here. we almost never see the black ones, though.thank you, janicecrafty green poet: they are clever birds. perhaps he knows something we don't and is looking for it under the leaves.thank you for your visitget zapped: indeed they do.quilly: a wise observation.perhapsthat's what the poet is trying to say :)tikkis: 'nuff said :)thanks
This is how I feel at times after a tough day at work. I am that crow turning over leaves after being hit by a train.
well, this one wasn't hit y a train but i know what you mean, don :)take care
he looks so lonesome..like me...
i'm sorry you feel lonesome, gautami, but thank you for your words
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Nicely done.
life goes on...
Vau. Obsedena sem z vlaki, to veš? Že od malega... In tisti "vonj" železnice! Deluje kot mamilo...
Objem v vikend, imej se dobro.
Lucija
p.s. pravilno bi se glasilo: z vlaki in vsem kar zraven paše, vključno s progo in tiri.
Sorry, bila prehitra.
Objem, Lucija
gorgeous
and that a great shot of our hooded friend
well spotted and nicely presented.
I hope he finds something he likes. Stunning bird, but he looks quite different from ours.
I can't get over how colorful your crows are - what a beauty he is. Like your words to this Polona.
Lovely hooded crow there! I wonder what he'll find under the leaves?
They know when and where to look!
I note that this crow isn't turning over "a new leaf" but is choosing to retain old habits. Tsk, tsk.
:-)
(I think it's no need to say more?)
masago: thank you.
andrew: so it does
and in the end so it goes
lucija: ja, vem :)
in ob tejle progi ob tivoliju se vedno kaj dogaja...
lep vikend tudi tebi, kjerkoli že boš.
objem
floots: thank you. i thought you might like to see the hoodie again :)
john: thank you
ričardas: thank you.
jem: if not there, something will turn up in a dustbin. they have learned to turn the contents out so they can get to the leftovers.
janice: these are hooded crows and are very common around here. we almost never see the black ones, though.
thank you, janice
crafty green poet: they are clever birds. perhaps he knows something we don't and is looking for it under the leaves.
thank you for your visit
get zapped: indeed they do.
quilly: a wise observation.
perhapsthat's what the poet is trying to say :)
tikkis: 'nuff said :)
thanks
This is how I feel at times after a tough day at work. I am that crow turning over leaves after being hit by a train.
well, this one wasn't hit y a train but i know what you mean, don :)
take care
he looks so lonesome..like me...
i'm sorry you feel lonesome, gautami, but thank you for your words
Post a Comment