haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
it is beautiful
I'm shivering! :)
Wonderful!
Lovely photo -- and more then close enough to the snow for me!
So sweet, and they look like candies.from water they cameto water they go...
lovelyjohn
How beautifully said Polona! I am waiting for our first snowfall here.
Wow! So lovely.
Okay, I need to swipe this for my holiday cards this year. You're totally fine with that right? (proceeds to swipe)
kai: thank you.andrew: i hate snow!masago: many thanks.quilly: i wouldn't mind some mosquito bites just to be warm...ričardas: thank you and so true...ohn: thank youjanice: thank you. i'm not fond of snow but it's gone now anywayget zapped: thank you.the hat: carry on (hope i'll get to see any)
Sem bila potepinka.Zelo lepo, to in za nazaj, odkar me ni bilo, ter nocojšnja haiga!Draga Polona, naj ti kar tu sporočim, da je Indijec Amarjit prevedel in objavil dve tvoji haigi na http://haikupunjabi.wordpress.comProsim, poglej. Upam, da ti je prav! Objem in pozdrav,Al
Na kaj vse ne asociirajo bele snežinke!? A nisi nekje rekla, da jih ne maraš najbolj? Pa takšno kombinacijo besed si spravila skupaj! Zelo lepo!Objem, Lucija
ahh yes their first union. How lovely Polona.
heh, hvala alenka.saj veš, da sva se pogovarjali o tem, da ni problema... sem pogledala, fajn.objem!lucija: res je, nikakor ih ne maram. a to vseeno ne pomeni, da ne morem o njih napisati ka lepega...hvala, objem!inside our hands...: thank you very much, tara.
Wow. Almost too gentle for words - I'm afraid to read this, in case it disappears before I've finished.
What a kiss!
jem: wow, you have captured in your words what it all looked like.thank yougautami: a wet one, that's for sure :)
Post a Comment
17 comments:
it is beautiful
I'm shivering! :)
Wonderful!
Lovely photo -- and more then close enough to the snow for me!
So sweet, and they look like candies.
from water they came
to water they go...
lovely
john
How beautifully said Polona!
I am waiting for our first snowfall here.
Wow! So lovely.
Okay, I need to swipe this for my holiday cards this year. You're totally fine with that right? (proceeds to swipe)
kai: thank you.
andrew: i hate snow!
masago: many thanks.
quilly: i wouldn't mind some mosquito bites just to be warm...
ričardas: thank you and so true...
ohn: thank you
janice: thank you. i'm not fond of snow but it's gone now anyway
get zapped: thank you.
the hat: carry on (hope i'll get to see any)
Sem bila potepinka.
Zelo lepo, to in za nazaj, odkar me ni bilo, ter nocojšnja haiga!
Draga Polona, naj ti kar tu sporočim, da je Indijec Amarjit prevedel in objavil dve tvoji haigi na
http://haikupunjabi.wordpress.com
Prosim, poglej. Upam, da ti je prav!
Objem in pozdrav,
Al
Na kaj vse ne asociirajo bele snežinke!? A nisi nekje rekla, da jih ne maraš najbolj? Pa takšno kombinacijo besed si spravila skupaj! Zelo lepo!
Objem, Lucija
ahh yes their first union. How lovely Polona.
heh, hvala alenka.
saj veš, da sva se pogovarjali o tem, da ni problema... sem pogledala, fajn.
objem!
lucija: res je, nikakor ih ne maram. a to vseeno ne pomeni, da ne morem o njih napisati ka lepega...
hvala, objem!
inside our hands...: thank you very much, tara.
Wow. Almost too gentle for words - I'm afraid to read this, in case it disappears before I've finished.
What a kiss!
jem: wow, you have captured in your words what it all looked like.
thank you
gautami: a wet one, that's for sure :)
Post a Comment