haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
sounds good to me :)
Pour a bit for me, I'll join you.
Moje okušanje novega vina se bo začelo šele v naslednjem vikendu, na bratovem praznovanju...Verjamem, da je letina dobra...Objem v dan, teden... Lucija
good onejohn
:)
must have enjoyed the day... :)
Chatter with wine...so nice.
jz sem tudi :)pa na zdravje,a.
Tudi jaz sem ga, ob belgijskih prijateljih:)))Lepo si povezala haiku in praznik.fajn bodi.neikka
Oh I love this! I'll have just a wee bit too...
very decadent for tiny birds.
andrew: it was :)quilly: your glass is waiting...lucija: hehe, je bilo kar dobro, pa po pameti...ti pa uživaj, ko prideš na vrsto :)objem!john: thank youkai: (-:dsnake: we all did, i reckon :)get zapped: oh, it was... for us and for them ;)aleks: je bilo v redu, upam cheers :)neikka: jah... če je pa res bilo tako :)hvala, objem!janice: cheers, janice :)trinity: i haven't been called a tiny bird for many years :o)thank you
They are very social and talkative birds arent they? sometimes they distract me with their noise, but of course I am always happily distracted by them.
sparrows? i love them. oh yes, sometimes they can be very noisy but i love these litle buggers :)thank you, jem.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
sounds good to me :)
Pour a bit for me, I'll join you.
Moje okušanje novega vina se bo začelo šele v naslednjem vikendu, na bratovem praznovanju...
Verjamem, da je letina dobra...
Objem v dan, teden... Lucija
good one
john
:)
must have enjoyed the day... :)
Chatter with wine...so nice.
jz sem tudi :)
pa na zdravje,
a.
Tudi jaz sem ga, ob belgijskih prijateljih:)))
Lepo si povezala haiku in praznik.
fajn bodi.neikka
Oh I love this! I'll have just a wee bit too...
very decadent for tiny birds.
andrew: it was :)
quilly: your glass is waiting...
lucija: hehe, je bilo kar dobro, pa po pameti...
ti pa uživaj, ko prideš na vrsto :)
objem!
john: thank you
kai: (-:
dsnake: we all did, i reckon :)
get zapped: oh, it was... for us and for them ;)
aleks: je bilo v redu, upam
cheers :)
neikka: jah... če je pa res bilo tako :)
hvala, objem!
janice: cheers, janice :)
trinity: i haven't been called a tiny bird for many years :o)
thank you
They are very social and talkative birds arent they? sometimes they distract me with their noise, but of course I am always happily distracted by them.
sparrows? i love them. oh yes, sometimes they can be very noisy but i love these litle buggers :)
thank you, jem.
Post a Comment