i think it was de sade who wrote a short piece about the smell of chestnuts - auld hat's comment has set me thinking of oh so many things your words are closer to home perhaps i could roast a few on the fire tonight love the pic too cheers
Polona... I see you ALL the time over at Quilly's blog - so I decided to drop in on you! Actually... I have chosen you to receive a little "treat" over at MY blog... so come and get it! Just look for the Trick-or-Treat post! I'm not sure it's something you would want to Haiku about... but you might enjoy it anyway! :) Have a GREAT day!!!
19 comments:
ooOOoo - most erotic!
Enjoyed! And I like the way Auld Hat thinks.
nice
Yum -- and I don't mean the chestnuts.
want some roasted chestnuts too.
yes -- nice
i think it was de sade who wrote a short piece about the smell of chestnuts - auld hat's comment has set me thinking of oh so many things
your words are closer to home
perhaps i could roast a few on the fire tonight
love the pic too
cheers
Kostanj v ježici,
sam in nezavarovan.
Izbulja svoj dom?
Asociacija na tvojo sličico.
Lep vikend ti želim! :)
I cant recall what the chestnuts smell like - but I am always wowed by that super shine within the spiky protection.
Sensuous and enticing.
sladko, slajše, najslajše :)))
njami,
a.
Polona... I see you ALL the time over at Quilly's blog - so I decided to drop in on you! Actually... I have chosen you to receive a little "treat" over at MY blog... so come and get it! Just look for the Trick-or-Treat post! I'm not sure it's something you would want to Haiku about... but you might enjoy it anyway! :) Have a GREAT day!!!
Oh yes I love this one Polona!
The picture too is fabulous.
Vidim, vidim... Po Ljubljani ga že pečete, praviš... Morda tudi pri nas... Bo treba malce v mesto...
Prijeten in topel vikend ti želim, mirno in sladko nočko...
Objem, Lucija
auld hat: ohhh... that's what i wanted to achieve :o)
richard: thank you. and so do i. she is a clever and talented lady
kai: thank you
quilly: ha! i agree :)
starry nights: yes, the season is coming.
masago: that'll do, i reckon :)
andrew: thanks
floots: thank you for the info (i didn't know about the piece) and your musing.
cheers
vilinček: me je nasmejalo tole, hvala :)
lep vikend tudi tebi
jem: it is difficult to describe but it smells nice and cosy (well, to me at least)
thank you
get zapped: thank you
aleks: v več smislih, ne?
hvala
melli: welcome and thank you for honouring me.
i am normally averse to these things but i'll think about your offer :)
janice: i appreciate that. thank you
lucija: ja, se ga že dobi :)
lahko noč in lep vikend ti želim
Le nekaj dni me ni bilo, pa toliko novega...)))
Naj vonj traja...
Objem, neikka.
hehe, hvala ti, neikka!
objem!
What?
what what, gautami?
Post a Comment