haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Yes, lovely.
Silver and gold.
This pulled me in... it was truly lovely. thank you Polona.
I love the processing in this photo Polona! Your words are soft and beautiful.
Čimmanj samotnih sprehodov, le takrat, ko samota paše...Lepo, dotakljivo kot vedno...Vse dobro, lep vikend ti želim, Lucija
Sad or comforting - I can't decide which - I love it either way.
This makes me want to whip out the holiday decorations early! Love it.
Thanks for taking us along your peaceful walk in the rain...
I love to walk after the rain.the smell of the earth is beautiful.
andrew: thank you.richard: thanks.masago: thank you.quilly: and a touch of PS :)inside our hands..: thank you! i'm glad you liked it.janice: well, i had to cover the lack of sharpness but i liked the leaf pattern so i tried to keep it.thank you.lucija: meni ponavadi paše (ampak ja, v dvoje je tudi lepo :))hvala in lepo nedeljo ti želim!jem: comforting in this case but yes, could be the other way around.thank you.hat: thank you. but it is just a bed photo made look attractive :)get zapped: you are welcome.starry nights: yes, it has its charm (and lots of mud) :)thank you
WOW!the earthy colours just took my breath away. It's perfect for a book cover :)
thank you, dsnake.yes, a touch of photoshop turned out well in this case.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yes, lovely.
Silver and gold.
This pulled me in... it was truly lovely. thank you Polona.
I love the processing in this photo Polona! Your words are soft and beautiful.
Čimmanj samotnih sprehodov, le takrat, ko samota paše...
Lepo, dotakljivo kot vedno...
Vse dobro, lep vikend ti želim, Lucija
Sad or comforting - I can't decide which - I love it either way.
This makes me want to whip out the holiday decorations early! Love it.
Thanks for taking us along your peaceful walk in the rain...
I love to walk after the rain.the smell of the earth is beautiful.
andrew: thank you.
richard: thanks.
masago: thank you.
quilly: and a touch of PS :)
inside our hands..: thank you! i'm glad you liked it.
janice: well, i had to cover the lack of sharpness but i liked the leaf pattern so i tried to keep it.
thank you.
lucija: meni ponavadi paše (ampak ja, v dvoje je tudi lepo :))
hvala in lepo nedeljo ti želim!
jem: comforting in this case but yes, could be the other way around.
thank you.
hat: thank you. but it is just a bed photo made look attractive :)
get zapped: you are welcome.
starry nights: yes, it has its charm (and lots of mud) :)
thank you
WOW!
the earthy colours just took my breath away. It's perfect for a book cover :)
thank you, dsnake.
yes, a touch of photoshop turned out well in this case.
Post a Comment