Tuesday, 9 October 2007


njegov odhod
pampska trava sega
h kondenzacijski sledi

18 comments:

MMM said...

I love the soft, reaching feel of this one!

Anonymous said...

This would have been perfectly lovely even without the opening line. But adding it makes this such an emotional image!

Kai said...

ah, i love it...

Masago said...

Hadn't noticed the trail until I read the words. :-)

floots said...

very effective

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I like the feel of this.

Anonymous said...

Wait! Come back ....


the pic and the words made an emotional duo.

John McDonald said...

lovely
john

jem said...

Lovely. I can never see vapour trails as simply vapour trails. They always seem like messages, or pointers or dividers or scratches of some sort.

Janice Thomson said...

Good combo Polona.
Living close to an airport I get to see lots of vapor trails especially since the Canadian Snowbirds practice here twice a year :)

eric l houck jr said...

nicely done.

dsnake1 said...

this is lovely! always like pictures of tall grass against a sky.

get zapped said...

At first I didn't see the vapor and felt a sense of sadness - a yearning.

DROBTINICE SVETLOBE said...

Polona, živjo!

Vsi zadnji prispevki so v nizu jesenskega slovesa in odhajanja.

Lepo in lepo.

Objem, neikka.

Anonymous said...

Sesula sem disk, hvala bogu so mi mojstri vse rešili in ohranili... Šele, ko je bilo mimo sem dojela, da s tem nisem izgubila vas... Včasih mi možgani res delujejo na off... Zdaj je mimo, na srečo...

Upam, da francoščina napreduje...

Kar sem zamudila je pa cart... Eno bolj kot drugo... Mojstrica!

Naredi si lepo, naj te ogreje topla misel... Nočko, Lucija

polona said...

mmm: thank you.

auld hat: why not go for some pathos now and again.
thank you.

kai: thank you :)

masago: yep, it's not so obvious...
thanks

floots: thank you.

andrew: thank you. you surely know about this kind of things...

quilly: oh, i'm quite pleased to be on my own for a few days.
thank you

john: thank you

jem: yes, i know what you mean. they are a sign of air pollution and yet there is something mysterious about them.

janice: then you may get some spectacular views, too.
thank you

eric: thank you.

dsnake: thank you. yes, they look nice.

get zapped: that was the effect i was aiming at (among others).
thank you

neikka: ja, je pač tak letni čas...
hvala za obisk in lepo bodi!

lucija: ja, sem brala na tvojem blogu. vso srečo s cirkusom, ki ga imaš in lepo, da ti vsaj računalnik zdaj dela (si ne predstavljam, kako bi brez njega)

gautami tripathy said...

I like the swaying pampa grasses! I mean I imagined that..:D

polona said...

gautami: ha, thank you.